+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

rycbarm

May 18, 2021
Reactions: Tomican

makeiteasy

May 8, 2021
I really do not understand what are you thinking when you sent this kind of information. If you send this message I believe you did not apply to TR to PR pathway.

It is obvious that IRCC wanted to provide an opportunity to students who is currently working is Canada.

Please see below how they define "humanitarian and compassionate"

People who would not normally be eligible to become permanent residents of Canada may be able to apply on humanitarian and compassionate grounds.

Do you believe that TR to PR applicants can be classified under this stream who are not normally eligible to PR?

Common sense!

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
Are you sure about "TR to PR pathway is listed under humanitarian and compassionate cases"? On the IMM0008 for it only shows up by selecting ECONOMIC program. Have you seen it listed as "humanitarian and compassionate" somewhere else?

Lakh toor

May 17, 2021
Hi.. i made a mistake in my one form 5669. i clicked no rather then yes. i got refusal when i applied first time canada student visa. i made a big mistake how can i correct it. i already submit my file. Thankyou

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Hi.. i made a mistake in my one form 5669. i clicked no rather then yes. i got refusal when i applied first time canada student visa. i made a big mistake how can i correct it. i already submit my file. Thankyou
Too late, if they check it out.
However, when getting the AOR, you may explain to them. Still HOPE

Jatt Saab

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
Send me new form and LOA that you forgot to mention about visa refusal after AOR

stevenpark

Feb 27, 2021
i called to ircc in the morning and ask a question for mistake.

They wont accept the applications that have minor mistakes . so they wont give any chances to fix our mistakes :( im so sad

Harkaran bhullar

May 12, 2021
People who would not normally be eligible to become permanent residents of Canada may be able to apply on humanitarian and compassionate grounds. Humanitarian and compassionate grounds apply to people with exceptional cases. We assess these applications on a case-by-case basis

makeiteasy

May 8, 2021
i called to ircc in the morning and ask a question for mistake.

They wont accept the applications that have minor mistakes . so they wont give any chances to fix our mistakes :( im so sad
what do you mean by minor mistakes? What was your question? If you are talking about the requirements they can reject. If you mention about the typo error or mistake in other forms, it can be an issue for all applicants.

stevenpark

Feb 27, 2021
what do you mean by minor mistakes? What was your question? If you are talking about the requirements they can reject. If you mention about the typo error or mistake in other forms, it can be an issue for all applicants.
I didnt submit the study permit that is already expired past years because i dont have that anymore.. but i told her i uploaded the pgwp and official transcript and diploma but she said its not the documents for proof authorziation to study lol i was so angry because they didnt require the past study visa on public policy that they updated a day before starting applicaiton

Reactions: makeiteasy

makeiteasy

May 8, 2021
I didnt submit the study permit that is already expired past years because i dont have that anymore.. but i told her i uploaded the pgwp and official transcript and diploma but she said its not the documents for proof authorziation to study lol i was so angry because they didnt require the past study visa on public policy that they updated a day before starting applicaiton
Anyone cannot get PGWP if s/he did not study in Canada. So, it does not make sense if they refuse it. They should ask you to provide expired study permit. This is just my personal opinions.

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
People who would not normally be eligible to become permanent residents of Canada may be able to apply on humanitarian and compassionate grounds. Humanitarian and compassionate grounds apply to people with exceptional cases. We assess these applications on a case-by-case basis
Interesting, on imm0008 it was listed as an economic program. Could this be under H&C because it's a public policy?