+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Magjo

Star Member
Mar 19, 2020
Hi! My friend asked me to ask you guys about this new pathway PR. It will be really awesome if you guys can answer some questions.
1. Is it okay to upload upfront medical ? if I can, do i have to upload the barcode or its gonna link to G-key my page?
2. Is it possible to submit document that I have an appointment for medical ( I guess she doesnt want to wait to get the result)

I am so sorry if my question doesnt make any sense. I have no knowledge about this pathway. Anyway good luck to everyone here!!!!!

Pink rose5

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
I need sincere advice from all of you. I have made few mistakes while submitting my documents under the new portal for International students stream. I did not include paystubs as I did not have any for the current job that I was doing. I was just hired on 3rd May. I just got that job to apply for this new stream after being laid off from my old job on 17th April. I forgot to submit the back of my photo under PR photo requirements. For PCC, I only submitted the proof of payment (fee receipt) that I am not even sure will be considered. From what I have read here, we can only fix these errors via webform once we receive the AOR but many people are saying that you cannot get an AOR if you have made some mistakes. I am bit tensed as I also lost my current job (under which I applied for this International students program). I am trying to find another job as soon as I can but I am not sure if these mistakes can be corrected. Kindly advise.

Udddy

Star Member
May 13, 2021
I need sincere advice from all of you. I have made few mistakes while submitting my documents under the new portal for International students stream. I did not include paystubs as I did not have any for the current job that I was doing. I was just hired on 3rd May. I just got that job to apply for this new stream after being laid off from my old job on 17th April. I forgot to submit the back of my photo under PR photo requirements. For PCC, I only submitted the proof of payment (fee receipt) that I am not even sure will be considered. From what I have read here, we can only fix these errors via webform once we receive the AOR but many people are saying that you cannot get an AOR if you have made some mistakes. I am bit tensed as I also lost my current job (under which I applied for this International students program). I am trying to find another job as soon as I can but I am not sure if these mistakes can be corrected. Kindly advise.
The timeline of everything will raise a red flag. How did you start the job on May 3rd not upload a payslip and then suddenLy you are not working there anymore

rachelf1394

Mar 24, 2021
Hi everyone!
i applied with the student option,
I was able to upload all my documents except the police check, because they took longer to gice it to me. Instead i sent a copy pf proof that i gave my fingertips,
Do i need to send the results once i get aor or can they check the results themselves?

KarloMikulic

May 13, 2021
Hey everyone, so no news about AOR? Worst thing about this for me is that my visa is still valid for just 2.5 months and then i wont probably be eligible for this pathway? Any suggestions what to do? Because IRCC is not answering at all for the past week!

Pink rose5

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
The timeline of everything will raise a red flag. How did you start the job on May 3rd not upload a payslip and then suddenLy you are not working there anymore
Because I was working until 17th April in my job which I got laid off from due to covid. Then I did my interviews and got hired. My first working day was on 3rd May and now they have decided to not proceed with me further.

Maimunatou

May 8, 2021
Because I was working until 17th April in my job which I got laid off from due to covid. Then I did my interviews and got hired. My first working day was on 3rd May and now they have decided to not proceed with me further.
Where you working on the 6 of May? And can you proof it?. If yes then i think you should be good

cool.gdixith

May 13, 2021

KarloMikulic

May 13, 2021
You have applied for essential worker non health care in TR to PR pathway right. So, you are saying that you are not eligible for open work permit extension?
Last year when i asked them they said no, but since then a lot has changed and now i cant get them on the phone. Since i am on working holiday and clearly it says only under certain conditions i can extend it. I will try again tomorrow, i am just hoping they will start processing soon

rachelf1394

Mar 24, 2021
Hi everyone!
i applied with the student option,
I was able to upload all my documents except the police check, because they took longer to give it to me. Instead i sent a copy of proof that i gave my fingerprints and that i was awaiting for results,
Do i need to send the results once i get aor or can they check the results themselves?