+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Alwinthomask

May 13, 2021
Hi all,
Please help with the below questions.
I am an international student, working part time in a healthcare occupation and have completed one year and 1560 hours in one of the mentioned occupations. I am also currently employed. I am wondering if I am eligible to apply for the essential health care worker stream since I am still on study permit.
Also, while going through the forms, I found three of them (IMM0130, IMM5669 & IMM5406) doesn't allow me to sign electronically using adobe. Is it okay to fill the form electronically, print it, sign it and scan it back ?
Do anyone have a format for Letter of Explanation which I can use, since PCC from Russia (I have been there for 10 months) will take approximately 6 months ?
I am so sorry for a lot of lame questions. Please help me since I do not want to make mistakes.
Thank you so much for your understanding and cooperation.
Good day!

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
If you are missing any required eligibility documents then yes for sure but they didn't say anything about the admissibility requirements (i.e- medical/pcc)
They did . Check Guide 5069 .

If you are having difficulty getting your IME completed before you apply, please provide:
  • proof that a medical appointment is scheduled, including the name of the panel physician and the date and time of the appointment; or
  • a letter of explanation of best efforts.
If you cannot get a police certificate before applying due to COVID-19 restrictions

Due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19, you may have difficulties acquiring the necessary police certificates. In those cases, IRCC may accept both of the following:
  • proof of having requested a police certificate for some countries, and
  • an explanation of best efforts (not a guarantee of acceptance)
    • In this explanation, you should explain the delay in acquiring the police certificate.
In these cases you will be required to upload a document into the police certificate field showing:
  • country-specific details
  • proof that you requested a police certificate as soon as possible before applying, and
  • your explanation of best efforts.
An officer will review your application.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5069-temporary-resident-permanent-resident-pathway.html

Last edited:

shahbaz47

May 6, 2021
Category........
Other
I have an IME tomorrow, should I get the medical report my self or send it directly to IRCC. Not sure how it works without AoR

canadawonderland

May 2, 2021
so, this means applications will be refused upright and there will no chance given to update docs/details where applicants missed it in hurry.
My job started recently and I didn't have the Payslips, would that be an issue as I didn't have it yet. I didn't mention in the LOE though

intlala

Star Member
May 27, 2018
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
india
My job started recently and I didn't have the Payslips, would that be an issue as I didn't have it yet. I didn't mention in the LOE though
Nobody knows how IRCC will deal with this situation. We all hope that we get AOR (application number) and update our file (using webforms) for missing info.

intlala

Star Member
May 27, 2018
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
india
one of my employer is not providing me experience Letter. What i can do?
First thing is to get in writing that they (employer) cannot provide the letter, this is most important. later, you can use this and attach an affidavit (notarized) with all employment details and signed by a fellow employee.

This is not legal advice. just telling you from my own experience.

Reactions: Tomican

HWarraich

May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2014
Passport Req..
11 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18 May 2015
You are good. As you applied under Graduate stream. You don’t need any job duties listed on the letter. what you need is that your employment should be full time - that’s it.

HWarraich

May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2014
Passport Req..
11 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18 May 2015
as far as I know we don't have to provide PCC for the time spent in Canada!
is that right?

IRCC: You and your family members don’t need to give us police certificates for any period of time before you were 18 years old or for time spent in Canada.

I uploaded a pcc from back home ( the one I applied for the student visa with ) but I didn't have Canada's pcc that time!
Am I right or wrong?
That’s correct. No PCC from Canada.