May 27, 2018
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
india

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Not sure if you guys seen this but I noticed this update today-
“If you don’t meet the requirements of at least one stream or are missing any required documents, your application for permanent residence will be refused. You will not receive a refund of your application fees.”

they didn’t use the word “may be refused ” instead they used “will be refused “

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway/how-to-apply.html
This website was modified on 2021-05-06

stevenpark

Feb 27, 2021
so, this means applications will be refused upright and there will no chance given to update docs/details where applicants missed it in hurry.
it doesnt make sense.. they didnt announce specific documents . Like they announced it less than 24 hours before lol.
If they refused due to minor mistakes, ircc is crazy at getting money

buzz07

Star Member
Apr 2, 2021
Not sure if you guys seen this but I noticed this update today-
“If you don’t meet the requirements of at least one stream or are missing any required documents, your application for permanent residence will be refused. You will not receive a refund of your application fees.”

they didn’t use the word “may be refused ” instead they used “will be refused “

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway/how-to-apply.html
Missing required documents will definitely result in refusal. What did you expect?

Ac1dico

Star Member
May 16, 2021
Can we make changes in our TR to PR application using web form?
I came here to ask the same question. I just received my PCC and was wondering if anybody uploaded anything using the webform as we can upload stuff using the amendments option.

Ac1dico

Star Member
May 16, 2021
Missing required documents will definitely result in refusal. What did you expect?
If you are missing any required eligibility documents then yes for sure but they didn't say anything about the admissibility requirements (i.e- medical/pcc)

Reactions: buzz07

Ac1dico

Star Member
May 16, 2021
I was in the first 1500 people out of 40k when I submitted my profile as I was actively checking the counter while I was doing my application.
Let's pray and hope we all get through. Good luck to everyone.

Stream: International Graduate

Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:14pm EST)

AOR: -

Biometrics: Already submitted before/Still paid regardless

Eligibility: - All docs provided

Admissibility: - LOE for PCC provided with proof of new pcc being processed/Medical provided

COPR: -

Taran123

May 12, 2021
I came here to ask the same question. I just received my PCC and was wondering if anybody uploaded anything using the webform as we can upload stuff using the amendments option.
My pcc is still in process. But i uploaded LOE that it will take 4 to 6 weeks and uploaded the bls draft and tracking details.

HRCA217039

May 11, 2021
I understand the stress of wanting to upload more documents believe me I want to do so as well. However I don’t recommend using the webform now since we have not gotten AORs yet which will Include the application number which by the way they ask for it when you use the webform so your update can be linked to the rest of your application. I’d say to wait for the AOR, many people are missing documents, made minor mistakes or both. So many applications are filled with LOEs. This is because they released the cursed guide a day before the streams launched and everyone went nuts trying to get everything ready.
Heck, I don’t even know if we will
Be able to use the webform for
These applications, for
All I know they might even be creating a whole different portal just to fix mistakes.
No one knows what will happen next not even the agents. The only people who have any information about this are the minister himself and the ones who report directly to him, and even they might not know and are still trying to
Come up with solutions to all the mistakes and missing documents from
Applicants.
Let’s just wait for the AOR

Reactions: Micheal737373

Aaron7x

May 10, 2021
My pcc is still in process. But i uploaded LOE that it will take 4 to 6 weeks and uploaded the bls draft and tracking details.
as far as I know we don't have to provide PCC for the time spent in Canada!
is that right?

IRCC: You and your family members don’t need to give us police certificates for any period of time before you were 18 years old or for time spent in Canada.

I uploaded a pcc from back home ( the one I applied for the student visa with ) but I didn't have Canada's pcc that time!
Am I right or wrong?

Jazzg

Jul 20, 2020
Hi, I have submitted my TR to PR application twice in the same stream. Is there any way to withdraw of the application. I am really worried.
Here’s a tip for you. Try to get your full fees refunded for the first application before they even process your application. In this way, They will have to process your second application. Good luck.

Reactions: Micheal737373

Azp6680

Jul 22, 2017
Canada
Hey there, I applied and paid without paying the biometrics since I already had done it before, once we get AOR, do you think we should just raise a web form stating this and upload proof of biometrics (biometrics number, date of biometrics and expiry date) or we need to pay and then raise it in the web form?
Hi
I am on same boat.
I didn't pay biometrics fees as mine is valid till 2030.