+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
Original diploma + official transcript which shows the date you have successfully completed the program. If you have a letter of completion too, put that in as well.
If I didn't put the graduation letter and just provided diploma certificate and transcript then I think I should be good right? They mean original diploma certificate by formal notice of graduation? My transcript says credentials awarded on 30th December 2019.

guragan

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Hello everyone,

I made a mistake in international graduate stream,in 5406 family form,i just entered my information and wrote "not applicable "in all the other spaces for mother,father and siblings.

I thought it was the form to be filled for dependents on file (like if they were included on the file).

What do u guys think,will this be included in serious mistake?

Plz HELP

Aaron7x

May 10, 2021
Hello everyone,

I made a mistake in international graduate stream,in 5406 family form,i just entered my information and wrote "not applicable "in all the other spaces for mother,father and siblings.

I thought it was the form to be filled for dependents on file (like if they were included on the file).

What do u guys think,will this be included in serious mistake?

Plz HELP
I have made a mistake in one of the forms as well
the documents are complete though
So I'm just hoping they don't reject us as long as we are not missing any required document
And honestly, I don't think they do
it is so cruel to be rejected for such mistakes in a form
they can easily ask us to update the form ( again as we are not missing any required docs )

Reactions: guragan

guragan

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
I have made a mistake in one of the forms as well
the documents are complete though
So I'm just hoping they don't reject us as long as we are not missing any required document
And honestly, I don't think they do
it is so cruel to be rejected for such mistakes in a form
they can easily ask us to update the form ( again as we are not missing any required docs )
Thanks for the reply,

I hope they give us a chance.
I have another question though
In travel history,
i mentioned the travel date of when i departed from india and in "to "section i wrote the date i arrived in canada: so basically i just wrote 1 day in duration.
Wheras it should b the recent date and calculate all the days from the date of arrival.

Aaron7x

May 10, 2021
Thanks for the reply,

I hope they give us a chance.
I have another question though
In travel history,
i mentioned the travel date of when i departed from india and in "to "section i wrote the date i arrived in canada: so basically i just wrote 1 day in duration.
Wheras it should b the recent date and calculate all the days from the date of arrival.
What I think is they will check if we are eligible first ( having the necessary docs showing that we are eligible ) then they will send us AoR
and we will have an officer working on our application and then we can fix these minor mistakes
the most important thing here is to not get rejected in the first step which is completeness check
if we pass that the rest will be easy
and can be fixed with webform

guragan

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
What I think is they will check if we are eligible first ( having the necessary docs showing that we are eligible ) then they will send us AoR
and we will have an officer working on our application and then we can fix these minor mistakes
the most important thing here is to not get rejected in the first step which is completeness check
if we pass that the rest will be easy
and can be fixed with webform
Thanks for the positive vibes. All the best. Prayers for all the applicants

Reactions: Aaron7x

ABDULLLLL

May 12, 2021
Use this link as a guidance where work experience as a student is counted when certain conditions apply https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=394&top=29
From IRCC website.

How we calculate work experience
Your skilled work experience must be paid work including paid wages or earned commission. We don’t count volunteer work or unpaid internships.
For part-time work, you can work more or less than 15 hours/week as long as it adds up to 1,560 hours. You can work more than 1 part-time job to get the hours you need to apply.
We don’t count any hours you work above 30 hours/week.

yad22

May 16, 2021
I Applied under Workers in Canada: essential, non-health care. I provided all the documents like work permit and reference letter along with my T4 and contract letter, IELTS but i forgot to upload my Salary Slips. On Reference letter which my employer gave me it's mentioned that i am working with them since June,2019 but it's dated and signed on April 22,2021. I worked for single employer since last 2 years first in BC but 6 months back i got new LMIA work permit in Manitoba from same employer so i can apply under MPNP and now i can apply under MPNP so my question is should i keep my application under TR2PR or apply for MPNP ? Can they ask for Salary Slips or will they just refuse my application because of Salary Slips are missing ? If my TR2PR application is refused, will that have any effect on MPNP application ? I work under NOC C so dont have other options like CEC.

corny.tan

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
From IRCC website.
This one. I had forgotten about IRCC not counting anything above 30 hours per week, and instead just counted the total cumulative hours worked. As my work experience was already cutting close to 1 year or around the 1-year mark, as of May 6 (the day I applied for the TR to PR pathway), if I used the IRCC guideline, I only have just a few hours to meet the 1,560 hours, otherwise if I used the total actual number of hours worked, I would have exceeded the 1,560 hours.

By the time IRCC does send me the AOR (I still have my PCC and medical pending to do), I definitely would have surpassed the 1,560 hours worked, if using the IRCC guideline to count number of hours worked (I'm currently working in this job in a permanent position). I am hoping IRCC will take into account of that.

lumoxmaxima

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Hello everyone,
I applied to TR to PR pathway on May 6th. under international grad stream and I included all my documents.
On Schedule 3 form, I noticed that I filled the Section 5 by mistake. That part was for essential but i am international grad so i should not suppose to fill that. Other mistake I did was putting incorrect NOC codes there for my previous work experience. My current work experience NOC is correct but for previous NOC's, I made a typo and wrote a code that does not exist. So,,,

1) I filled a section that i should not suppose to
2) In that section, I made a typo and wrote NOC codes that does not exist for my previous work experience.

Will that be a problem?

HWarraich

May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2014
Passport Req..
11 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18 May 2015

rahulpillai

Star Member
Oct 29, 2017
If IRCC reject your application just because of this i think they are very stupid, because if you hold 3 years PGWP it obviously means you have to study here at least 2 years. Like i mentioned before, letter of graduation only apply for ppl who just graduated in May 2021.
Where is it mentioned that the letter of completion applies only to those who graduated this month? I graduated in Dec 2020 and have not yet received my diploma certificate.

epic_within

May 13, 2021
From IRCC website.
CEC is a different program and therefore, has different criteria regarding the counting of hours. I'm not sure if TR2PR follows the same since they haven't mentioned anything regarding 30 hours per week maximum in the guide:

And many people have asked IRCC about this. This is the reply:

I think the requirements are just 1-year AND 1,560 hours. You can't do 1,560 hours in 8 months by working 40 hours/ week. The 1-year mark must be achieved.