+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

jettiemeister

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
People need to relax. I understand this is stressful, but there is absolutely nothing you can do once the application is submitted.
Also, personally I wouldn't recommend sending web forms when we don't even have AORs yet. Desperation can sometime affect negatively.
Sit back, wait for further official instructions.

And for christ's sake, stop taking post application advice from lawyers, they know as much as you do!

jettiemeister

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
I want to send a webform for tr to pr application, if anyone knows please let me know which option to select from drop down menu
i would recommend you to not send out web forms until you have AORs. webforms without an actual application number will probably not get tracked.

jettiemeister

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Hi everyone,
I have the question for International Stream.
In the proof of the entry and status question
My visa was expried I am not leave canada, so I am not renew it. I only submit my work permit. Is it the reason I gonna get reject for my application?
you need to be in canada legally at the time of application.

heliu03

Mar 24, 2021
I mean, even I got the ITA for CEC I yet to be completed my 12 months. I only worked 11 months. I got a new Job and I will start from 1st June.
If I decided to accept ITA from CEC will it be reject because I don't complete 12 months.
How did you receive ITA if you only worked for 11 months? I thought you needed to work under a single NOC for at least a year to be able to claim the points for CEC.

heliu03

Mar 24, 2021
Is there any benefit of withdrawing my TR2PR (international grad) application if I got an ITA for CEC yesterday? We still don't know the processing time for this new temporary stream right?
TR to PR is definitely more straightforward and the requirements are fairly easy to meet, so it is almost guaranteed that you will get PR (that is if you didn't miss any document in your application of course). CEC is a bit more complex and requires more supporting documents depending on your situation, but it is more structured and there is more info online about it, ANDD the processing time seems to have picked up a lot recently. So it is totally up to you! I see a lot of people with March AOR are starting to receive their COPR in May so. I received my ITA in January and my AOR was March 25, but to be safe I submitted under this stream as well.

Reactions: rocketman

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
How did you receive ITA if you only worked for 11 months? I thought you needed to work under a single NOC for at least a year to be able to claim the points for CEC.
That is a bug in the system in which it also gives ITA to people with 11 months of work experience. That said, when creating a profile, it asks whether you have 1 year of work experience or not. Since he only had 11 months and he answered yes to that question, it means he lied when creating the profile and this puts his application at a high risk of getting rejected. If he is lucky, it will get through.

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
I mean, even I got the ITA for CEC I yet to be completed my 12 months. I only worked 11 months. I got a new Job and I will start from 1st June.
If I decided to accept ITA from CEC will it be reject because I don't complete 12 months.
Why did you apply when you had only 11 months? It is completely your fault because the system asks whether you have 1 year of work experience when creating an EE profile. Since you selected yes for that question, you basically lied and your application has a high chance of getting rejected. I don't know if it works if you wait until getting 12 months of experience and then sending the documents. The safest method is to reject the ITA and get back into the pool once you have a full year of work experience.

heliu03

Mar 24, 2021
That is a bug in the system in which it also gives ITA to people with 11 months of work experience. That said, when creating a profile, it asks whether you have 1 year of work experience or not. Since he only had 11 months and he answered yes to that question, it means he lied when creating the profile and this puts his application at a high risk of getting rejected. If he is lucky, it will get through.
Agree. I wouldn't risk it though. It could come across as misrepresentation and misrepresentation is BAD...

Alberta2018

Dec 8, 2020
TR to PR is definitely more straightforward and the requirements are fairly easy to meet, so it is almost guaranteed that you will get PR (that is if you didn't miss any document in your application of course). CEC is a bit more complex and requires more supporting documents depending on your situation, but it is more structured and there is more info online about it, ANDD the processing time seems to have picked up a lot recently. So it is totally up to you! I see a lot of people with March AOR are starting to receive their COPR in May so. I received my ITA in January and my AOR was March 25, but to be safe I submitted under this stream as well.
The point here for TR to PR pathway is you had to submit the complete application (all the required documents) in the top first 1000 applicants.

bonefree13

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
It should be OK. I’m in a similar situation, but I submitted an LOE (to explain I’m on a an implied status) and my study permits + my confirmation of receiving the extension of my study permit. When I called IRCC, they said it’s totally fine to apply and they gave me these instructions (LOE + extension + study permit).

Hi, I'm also on implied status. I just want to know in the generic form, what did you guys put under status? Is it OTHER and then MAINTAINED STATUS then left the from and to dates blank? I feel like i made a mistake as I put WORKER then the dates are from my entry date in Canada until Octobrr 2021. Is that okay or should I correct it? Thanks

Taran123

May 12, 2021
If we need to apply under essential stream. To prove you experience what type of employment letter a person need ? Can someone provide me sample if someone did it before or send me on taranveer3434@gmail.com . Can hide your personal details or other things. I need a exact things what we need for our employer to prove it to embassy?

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
No AOR
I think they were in a hurry, they didn't prepare well, now they are having a hard time processing the application by hands .kkkkkkk