+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

corny.tan

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
I uploaded mine in PDF, most files we upload are in pdf so I don't think it's going to be an issue for them opening the file, at most they will convert it to jpeg.

Also, they initially wanted the front and back of the pic, but there was only one "Upload" slot per section so...

Don't worry about it, really. If they need another picture they'll request it after AOR.
Regarding the front and back of the pic, I am not sure why so many people here are worried about whether front pic or front and back of pic. It is really easy to insert jpgs of the front and back of pic into a Word doc and then convert it to pdf format. Then you can upload it as a single pdf.

Esankaf

Jul 27, 2017
What do you mean?
I mean, even I got the ITA for CEC I yet to be completed my 12 months. I only worked 11 months. I got a new Job and I will start from 1st June.
If I decided to accept ITA from CEC will it be reject because I don't complete 12 months.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
I mean, even I got the ITA for CEC I yet to be completed my 12 months. I only worked 11 months. I got a new Job and I will start from 1st June.
If I decided to accept ITA from CEC will it be reject because I don't complete 12 months.
You have 60 days to respond to ITA, right? ask you boss let you stay for 2 more weeks.

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
Regarding the front and back of the pic, I am not sure why so many people here are worried about whether front pic or front and back of pic. It is really easy to insert jpgs of the front and back of pic into a Word doc and then convert it to pdf format. Then you can upload it as a single pdf.
Initially the picture had to have the name of the applicant, date of birth and the photographer’s stamp on the back. Scanned at 600dpi. So we assumed we’d had slots to upload the pic from both sides...And we didn’t. Just in case I had it saved as a single PDF but some people wasted time figuring that out.

They changed that last minute so many were pissed off, because now a regular self-taken pic would work.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Initially the picture had to have the name of the applicant, date of birth and the photographer’s stamp on the back. Scanned at 600dpi. So we assumed we’d had slots to upload the pic from both sides...And we didn’t. Just in case I had it saved as a single PDF but some people wasted time figuring that out.

They changed that last minute so many were pissed off, because now a regular self-taken pic would work.
it appears that we are on the same boat :)

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
it appears that we are on the same boat :)
I remember being like "seriously?" when I saw the instructions because I had taken a perfectly valid visa photo at work, pretty face, all nice angles, etc. Ready to submit. When I saw that, I rushed to one of the few open photo studios close to my area and had to wait 20-30 minutes outside on a windy day because the queue for the photo studio was huge.

I guess everyone had the same idea, and as expected, 20 min of wind outside left my hair super messy so in my picture my nose looks red, I look like I'm about to cry and my hair is a bird's nest. I swear I'll be better prepared for my PR pic.

Reactions: Tomican

KimNguyen

May 12, 2021
Hi everyone,
I have the question for International Stream.
In the proof of the entry and status question
My visa was expried I am not leave canada, so I am not renew it. I only submit my work permit. Is it the reason I gonna get reject for my application?

rocketman

Jul 17, 2017
Is there any benefit of withdrawing my TR2PR (international grad) application if I got an ITA for CEC yesterday? We still don't know the processing time for this new temporary stream right?

ynardz0210

Star Member
May 11, 2021
In the proof of entry and status I uploaded my student permit and work permit which both expired because I am on a PGWP right now. I didnt know that i should upload the valid permit which is my pgwp. The reason is there is a separate box for proof of authorization to work which is for Pgwp and proof of study which is student permit.