Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2014
Passport Req..
11 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18 May 2015
Dear Folks,

Recently I started another regular job, should I submit the documents in web forms now or after getting AOR?
After AOR is better

HWarraich

May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2014
Passport Req..
11 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18 May 2015

Ekamdeep

Aug 24, 2019
hey so when i applied i was at implied status and then i attached study permit and acknowledgement letter is it okay

stevenpark

Feb 27, 2021
Hello, i just submitted tr to pr pathway program last week. But i did not submit my student permit that is already expired 2 years ago. However, i uploaded the pgwp that i own right now and diploma also official transcript. Does it have any problem for processing my pr application?

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
Yes. I Got ITA yesterday (13th May ) Under CEC. Shall I accept or Decline?
If you can afford it, go ahead. It won't invalidate your TR to PR application, however, once you get COPR from any stream you'll have to cancel your other application and they won't return the fees (perhaps RPRF)

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
My 12 months will end on 15th June 2021. I will wait till then. But I would like to stay under International Graduate stream since it is straight forward. Any advice?
What I'm using to determine whether to apply or not, is AOR date. If I don't get it by next draw, I will apply for CEC.

Flashyyy

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
My 12 months will end on 15th June 2021. I will wait till then. But I would like to stay under International Graduate stream since it is straight forward. Any advice?
Processing on these applications don’t guarantee as express entry is.. I’d prefer to choose the cec and move forward there.. as its more promising. Certainly you can keep both applications active and withdraw one of them once you feel you’re near to decision. I have a feeling they will provide AOR and reject a lot of these applications for small tiny mistakes that many applicants done due to unclear Help guide.
Also, they might re-open this stream before end of the year to get more applications if they will be not meeting near to the target.

Ekamdeep

Aug 24, 2019
hey so when i applied i was at implied status and then i attached study permit and acknowledgement letter is it okay

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Yes. I Got ITA yesterday (13th May ) Under CEC. Shall I accept or Decline?
Well, you have to decide quickly.
I think if you withdraw TR2PR now you may get full payment back. If you decide after receive AOR you lost $550 (processing fee).

ElStu

Nov 9, 2017
It should be OK. I’m in a similar situation, but I submitted an LOE (to explain I’m on a an implied status) and my study permits + my confirmation of receiving the extension of my study permit. When I called IRCC, they said it’s totally fine to apply and they gave me these instructions (LOE + extension + study permit).

Ekamdeep

Aug 24, 2019
It should be OK. I’m in a similar situation, but I submitted an LOE (to explain I’m on a an implied status) and my study permits + my confirmation of receiving the extension of my study permit. When I called IRCC, they said it’s totally fine to apply and they gave me these instructions (LOE + extension + study permit).
and my imm0008 form generated grey bar codes is that all right

Esankaf

Jul 27, 2017
What I'm using to determine whether to apply or not, is AOR date. If I don't get it by next draw, I will apply for CEC.
Thanks for your advice. Is it compulsory to work exact 12 month for CEC.? Coz I got a offer and I start 1st June. Then I will less 10 working days for 1 year. Is it gonna be problem. New job is not same NOC