+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Tarun2143

Apr 19, 2018
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:20pm EST)
  • AOR: -
  • Biometrics: Not submitted
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -

Tarun2143

Apr 19, 2018
Query!!!
In the new public policy I have the submitted the digital photo which contradicts to the specifications given in the checklist.
Would that be a problem????

Minarbutus

Apr 26, 2021
  • Stream: International Graduate (family of 4)
  • Submitted: May 7, 2021 (Submitted at 12:30am EST)

roberto_gm

Oct 7, 2019
Let's see if this waiting time will kill us o_O...pretty sure it will :D!!!!
  • Stream: International Graduate (family of 3)
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 8:30pm EST)....my application was around the number 26K or 28K!

nm110

Apr 9, 2019
So an international graduate who did a post secondary certificate/ diploma of one year is only eligible if he is employed in skilled trade (maybe related to his field of study?) this is so confusing. Can anyone elaborate?

Navin312

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
Hi all i applied in the french stream but made a mistake about (i got work permit extention refusal and then approved as lmia was positive) forgot to put this information on french application and later i applied on the english stream and put all missing information as refusal extention but i don't know what need to be done for the french stream if we use webform there is no tr to pr any idea what chan be done plzzz

mehar.singh93

Jul 28, 2018
Hello Guys,
In my IMM5669 form I only mentioned 6 years of personal history and forgot to write Canada study and work permit period will it be a problem???

barefoot00

Apr 15, 2021
So an international graduate who did a post secondary certificate/ diploma of one year is only eligible if he is employed in skilled trade (maybe related to his field of study?) this is so confusing. Can anyone elaborate?
It only counts if your studies were towards a professional certificate that would allow you to work in one of the jobs mentioned in the annex.

So for example, 7251 Plumbers is mentioned in the annex. If you took this 8 month plumbing course from Algonquin College, you'd be eligible.

Now to be a certified plumber, you need to join the Ontario plumbers association or its Canadian equivalent, apprentice for 4 years, and then take a test. So the program doesn't need to necessarily give you the certification but it would need to help you work towards it. Some professions mentioned would let you get a certification in 8 months or less so it's not the same for every job but this is the basics of it.

May 13, 2021
Hello there,

i just wanted to know, on 6th of May when i submitted my application under International Graduate by mistake i upload old imm008 form with wrong category (permit holder) instead of new from(TR to Pr pathway). Can somebody help what should i do now?

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hello there,

i just wanted to know, on 6th of May when i submitted my application under International Graduate by mistake i upload old imm008 form with wrong category (permit holder) instead of new from(TR to Pr pathway). Can somebody help what should i do now?
Wait till AOR, then submit new form.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hello Guys,
In my IMM5669 form I only mentioned 6 years of personal history and forgot to write Canada study and work permit period will it be a problem???
It may or may not be a problem, once you get AOR, make sure to submit the new form.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hi all i applied in the french stream but made a mistake about (i got work permit extention refusal and then approved as lmia was positive) forgot to put this information on french application and later i applied on the english stream and put all missing information as refusal extention but i don't know what need to be done for the french stream if we use webform there is no tr to pr any idea what chan be done plzzz
So from my understanding, you applied French and English stream?