+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
Been keeping my eyes on this thread but haven't seen Frisk say that tho
I wish I had my AOR, if I had gotten it I would have shared it with you guys. For now, we have two people claiming that got an AOR...And vanished right after. I checked the google spreadsheet but so far no one has reported AOR yet.

hkang12

May 7, 2019
I wish I had my AOR, if I had gotten it I would have shared it with you guys. For now, we have two people claiming that got an AOR...And vanished right after. I checked the google spreadsheet but so far no one has reported AOR yet.
I must have mixed you with someone els. we had someone in here he said he got AOR and not able to link his account.

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
I must have mixed you with someone els. we had someone in here he said he got AOR and not able to link his account.
TR to PR appears as an option to link your “paper” application to your gc-key account but you need AOR first. Maybe tonight’s system maintenance is all about that.

Chara

May 6, 2021
TR to PR appears as an option to link your “paper” application to your gc-key account but you need AOR first. Maybe tonight’s system maintenance is all about that.
Agreed. Like they did before starting to take applications

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Yep, believe that too. Time will tell.

IanCSC

Jan 3, 2021
I didn't receive anything either, really nothing, not even confirmation.

By the way, I submitted medical done in 2017, so I should be booking and taking the medical now or waiting for instruction?
Thank

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
I didn't receive anything either, really nothing, not even confirmation.

By the way, I submitted medical done in 2017, so I should be booking and taking the medical now or waiting for instruction?
Thank
Have you checked spam? Mine went there.

As for medical, they are accepting old medical exams as long as you upload them. Do not give a new medical exam unless they ask you to.