Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2014
Passport Req..
11 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18 May 2015
Hello, I just found out a mistake in my IMM 5406 form.

I forgot to put city and country for my parents' current address, I just have street number and street name.

Is it gonna lead to the refusal of my application?

I want to update but since there is no AOR yet ...

Can anyone please tell me if this is gonna be a crucial problem? I have all other documents perfectly.
Not at all crucial. Don’t worry. Take it easy!

Reactions: kurtnguyen98

Aaron7x

May 10, 2021
Hey guys
I have applied for the stream b for essential workers

but I have made a very stupid mistake and instead of typing my four digits noc code in the job section I wrote the skill level!!
like instead of 0672 I said" D"

but I have included my position date of employment and my employer name correctly in the form and the same info is also mentioned in the reference letter!
would that be an issue?

also, one of my employers back in 2019 didn't send me any reference letter ( maybe he don't like me lol )!
would that be an issue as well?
I included a reference letter, pay stubs, and t4 for my current job
and for my other 3 jobs, I have put all the t4's that I had + 2 reference letters for the most recent ones + notice of assessment for the tax years

What are your thoughts on this situation?
Thanks

Last edited:

josedvr

May 10, 2021
Hello guys,

I checking my application again and just found that somehow I submitted wrong document for the proof of employment. I submitted there my Letter of Employment with the job description and all the other requirements but didn't include my paystubs. I thought I had included them but now I realize they are not there.

I'm sad and freaking out a bit here now thinking of whether I should submit a webform without the Application # since I haven't got the AOR yet or wait until they say something? :(

I applied to the International Student stream.

Thank you all.

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Hello guys,

I checking my application again and just found that somehow I submitted wrong document for the proof of employment. I submitted there my Letter of Employment with the job description and all the other requirements but didn't include my paystubs. I thought I had included them but now I realize they are not there.

I'm sad and freaking out a bit here now thinking of whether I should submit a webform without the Application # since I haven't got the AOR yet or wait until they say something? :(

I applied to the International Student stream.

Thank you all.
Wait until AOR. Raising a webform without an application number is useless and could cause further processing delays.

prayagraval

Star Member
May 31, 2018
Here's mine:
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:17pm EST)
  • AOR: -
  • Biometrics: Already submitted before
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -
i didnt received any fee receipt untill 2am at night next day so i had to submit my application using bank statement is anybody in similar situations

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Here's mine:
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:17pm EST)
  • AOR: -
  • Biometrics: Already submitted before
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -
i didnt received any fee receipt untill 2am at night next day so i had to submit my application using bank statement is anybody in similar situations
If you had logged into your payment account, the receipt would have been there along with all its details. There are some who submitted the bank statement like yours but no one knows if IRCC will accept it because there's no way for them to find your payment. If you get an AOR, you should raise a webform immediately to submit the receipt.

hkang12

May 7, 2019
Hey guys
i have applied for essential worker stream. I only got one year left on my wp. I drive a semi truck i have heard pnp are opening soon for in demand skill stream. which i’m eligible. dose anyone think i be better of applying for that too or i should wait for results for TR to PR. Any suggestions will be helpful

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Hey guys
i have applied for essential worker stream. I only got one year left on my wp. I drive a semi truck i have heard pnp are opening soon for in demand skill stream. which i’m eligible. dose anyone think i be better of applying for that too or i should wait for results for TR to PR. Any suggestions will be helpful
Apply to that too, there's no harm in it other than having to pay the PNP fees.

Reactions: hkang12

Maimunatou

May 8, 2021
I got a email from IRCC with my application number. But am confused because the email is asking me to login to the IRCC portal to check my application

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
I got a email from IRCC with my application number. But am confused because the email is asking me to login to the IRCC portal to check my application
Share a screenshot (hide the sensitive details). It could be a phishing email.

Last edited: