+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Aman Boparai

Star Member
May 10, 2019
Congrats to everyone who was able to submit their applications! Inspired by @legalfalcon, I'm creating this post for everyone to post their timelines for AOR and COPR so that we can know when IRCC is processing the applications.

Here's mine:
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:17pm EST)
  • AOR: -
  • Biometrics: Already submitted before
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -
------------------------------------------------

- Live counter of submitted applications: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway.html

- IRCC has mentioned that they plan to process about 40,000 applications this year (source). I believe those who have applied early (in the first 40k batch) have very good chances of getting their COPR by end of the year. *fingers crossed*

------------------------------------------------
Hi, did you pay the biometrics fee again?

shravan95

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Anybody submitted online ielts results ? I received my results just one hour prior to the launch this pathway. So I submitted the online print PDF. (They said they will accept it)

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Anybody submitted online ielts results ? I received my results just one hour prior to the launch this pathway. So I submitted the online print PDF. (They said they will accept it)
Yes, I heard that online results are okay as long is shows the TRF number as well.

Ekamdeep

Aug 24, 2019
Well, no one knows if IRCC will accept. Best you can do is raise a web form as soon as you receive your AOR and submit the electronic version of that form.
I did not print it but I signed it electronically and barcode was grey but the form was validated