+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Debz_ja

Apr 9, 2019
Biometrics needed again. Even if your previous are valid.
This is not true. There was a tool in the guide to check if you needed biometrics. if you your biometrics are valid you are not required to resubmit. You would have gotten a message saying as a result of covid 19 persons applying for permanent residence who are inside Canada are exempt from resubmitting biometrics. Or something of that nature.

cocotree2021

May 8, 2021
I submitted with IMM0130 (03-2021) instead of IMM0130 (05-2021) updated form. I didn't know there was an updated form. Will it be any matter?
Also, do we need our own birth certificate anywhere else? my agent asked me to prepare my own birth certificate but I didn't use to upload it.
One more question, for upfront medical exam, what is the category for this exam? worker, visitor, study? there is no category for this pathway.
Thank you in advance

HWarraich

May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2014
Passport Req..
11 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18 May 2015
Hello,

I applied for the International graduate stream yesterday through a representative. Upon reviewing my submitted application, I found out that my representative filled my application with extreme carelessness. They mixed up my job titles between 2 of my current jobs. They even put the wrong number of hours at my current job (they put 40 hours instead of 30) and even put the wrong UCI number in one of my forms.

So, I decided to create a new account with my other email and filled a new application with the correct details. Luckily I was able to submit that application before the stream closed.

Now my question is, how do I withdraw my old application before it gets rejected?

I would really appreciate this if someone is able to guide me through this.
I called CIC to confirm if we can withdraw application in TR to PR case. They said no you can’t. You can wait for the AOR both both and then link the correct application with CIC account/GCkey. But how about fees payment? Did you paid fees twice?

makeiteasy

May 8, 2021
I submitted with IMM0130 (03-2021) instead of IMM0130 (05-2021) updated form. I didn't know there was an updated form. Will it be any matter?
Also, do we need our own birth certificate anywhere else? my agent asked me to prepare my own birth certificate but I didn't use to upload it.
One more question, for upfront medical exam, what is the category for this exam? worker, visitor, study? there is no category for this pathway.
Thank you in advance
When guide was revealed, it was 03-2021. We filled out it and did not check again. There was no reason to check the form since it was a unique form for this application. I had no idea about the reason till I saw your message. So, it should not be a problem because all details are same.

Reactions: cocotree2021

HWarraich

May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2014
Passport Req..
11 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18 May 2015
Thank you in advance
Shouldn’t be an issues. Both have same details.

Reactions: cocotree2021

cocotree2021

May 8, 2021
Thank you for the replies. For the upfront medical exam, what is the category (worker, visitor, study) for this exam? There is no category for this pathway. Thank you again.

Singh2248

Apr 24, 2020
Hi, actually, I applied for TR to PR pathway. I did sign on all other forms but i didn't sign the imm0008. is it ok?

Vdiksha1

Apr 8, 2020
Hi, can you please tell me how to reset password. I forgot my password of this account and I want to check my documents but unable to login it and reset account password as its shows we are facing a high volume of queries please try again later since yesterday morning.

co2020

May 31, 2020
  • Here's mine:
    • Stream: International Graduate
    • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 10.58pm EST)
    • AOR: -
    • Biometrics: -
    • Eligibility: -
    • Admissibility: -
    • COPR: -

HWarraich

May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2014
Passport Req..
11 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18 May 2015
Hi, actually, I applied for TR to PR pathway. I did sign on all other forms but i didn't sign the imm0008. is it ok?
That’s ok. Electronic signature is the only thing you need to do before submitting and you did it. Don’t worry!