Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2014
Passport Req..
11 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18 May 2015
Guys, do we have to maintain the employment status till we get COPR?
No. Not officially mentioned anywhere. You should be employed when submitting application. That’s it!

Mumssss

Apr 6, 2017
They asked to include your dependants even if they are not accompanying you to canada or PR or citizen. I added my child. He is a citizen too. I uploaded a letter of explanation stating he is Canadian citizen by birth. And if they need his medical I can provide but according to application guide and IRCC website he doesn’t need one.
Form 0008 stated clearly that you should include all your dependents and spouses “who are not already permanent residents or Canadian citizens” check form 0008 page 3!

Reactions: Debz_ja

HWarraich

May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2014
Passport Req..
11 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18 May 2015

HWarraich

May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2014
Passport Req..
11 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18 May 2015
I don't think document amendment means what you think it does.

I imagine it's for making changes to your immigration documents like work permit, study permit, etc and not for amendments to applications.

I could be wrong though ‍
It’s for current application not for already processed.

Reactions: Flashyyy

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
I don't think document amendment means what you think it does.

I imagine it's for making changes to your immigration documents like work permit, study permit, etc and not for amendments to applications.

I could be wrong though ‍
You are correct!
It’s not related to amending supporting documents for an app.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
It’s for current application not for already processed.
If you’re uploading supporting docs for an application, you choose the type of permit or application, and then a subcategory appears.
Currently for Permanent Residence only EE shows up as they haven’t updated their webform system.

Reactions: Flashyyy

Flashyyy

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
This is for link your application to your online GC key account. That can be done after we have AOR.
People like me have issue to update some information and document, that was missed prior to submitting the application.
If anyone know how can we do that would be a help. Or what to choose when submitting the webform.

Reactions: Tomican

Flashyyy

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Hi Everyone,
i have submitted my application on may 6th, 2021.i have a confusion about the proof of qualifying experience document.
According to TR to PR Pathway Guide,

" You need to prove that you have qualifying work experience to apply under this pathway. Before you apply, check that you can apply based on the work experience needed for your stream.

You must provide the following to prove your work experience:

A copy of your work permit in Canada (if applicable), and
Employer reference letters for the periods of work experience identified in your application. The letters must include:
location of work
specific period of your employment (to/from dates)
description of your main responsibilities and duties
your total annual salary and benefits
the number of hours you worked per week
your employer's name, signature, full address, telephone number and email address (if applicable)
You must also include:

Copies of your T4 tax information slips and your Notice of Assessment (if applicable); or
Work contracts; or
Pay stubs"

i have uploaded the combined pdf which includes letter of reference, T4 slips and NOA. However, i did'nt combine copy of work permit with the pdf. But i have uploaded it in the application where it asks particularly for authorization to work,

so my question here is now
was i supposed to combine work permit with the qualifying work experience document?

Thanks
You should be fine as long as document is there.

Reactions: Jazzy087

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
This is for link your application to your online GC key account. That can be done after we have AOR.
People like me have issue to update some information and document, that was missed prior to submitting the application.
If anyone know how can we do that would be a help. Or what to choose when submitting the webform.
How to link an application to your online account
This online service will be unavailable from 1:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. Eastern time, on Tuesday May 11, 2021, in order to perform system maintenance.

Online applications: After we receive your application, it may take up to 5 days for you to see it in your account. We are working to make this wait time shorter. If your application does not appear after 5 days, contact us and report a technical problem. This issue will not delay processing of your application.

Date modified: 2021-04-27

Jazzy087

May 7, 2021
Guys i have got all the things covered in my letter of reference such as location of work, employment dates,responsibilities and duties,salary and benefits
the number of hours you worked per week and it is printed on companies letterhead as well.
however, I have found few mistakes in it if somebody can help me identifying if these are minor or major mistakes that would be great.

1. Extra alphabet "C" in the end of the postal code of the companies address.
2. HR Issuing the reference letter only provided his phone number to contact and he did not provide his full address or the email and he wrote his position in a short form. it looks like this,

"His name,
signature,
CompanyName-HRBP"

and i only combined T4 Slips and NOA with the reference letter is that enough to prove qualifying work experience ?

Thank you

Reactions: HWarraich