+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Congrats to everyone who was able to submit their applications! Inspired by @legalfalcon, I'm creating this post for everyone to post their timelines for AOR and COPR so that we can know when IRCC is processing the applications.

Here's mine:
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:17pm EST)
  • AOR: -
  • Biometrics: Already submitted before
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -
------------------------------------------------

- Live counter of submitted applications: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway.html

- IRCC has mentioned that they plan to process about 40,000 applications this year (source). I believe those who have applied early (in the first 40k batch) have very good chances of getting their COPR by end of the year. *fingers crossed*

------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (12:09pm, counter was around 500)
  • AOR: Not received yet
  • Biometrics: Not requested yet

Reactions: Archu82

Nicole_17

Mar 1, 2021
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (around 2:30pm, counter was around 19,500)

holo1600

Mar 2, 2021
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (around 9:30am PST, the counter was less than 1000)

waifuwars

Oct 5, 2020
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (around 10:08am MST, counter was around 350)

canwave

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Aprx 12:19pm EST)

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
They will process 40k applications this year. I am confident that first 10k will get their applications processed in next 1-2 months.
I also believe people with everything upfront will get processed faster, some people submitted LOE’s instead of medicals and PCC so IRCC will probably start processing the applications that already have those things.

We’ll start seeing things move once we all get AOR’s. If you get a PCC request that means you probably passed eligibility and they’re just checking admissibility.

I mean, 40k this year = first 40k (?)

Last edited:

Nisha19

Apr 17, 2021
I mistakenly submitted my application in the international graduate stream without the biometrics fee payment only the processing fees were paid. I didn’t know I had to retake them. Will they ask me for the fee when they make a request for my biometrics? I’m really worried, please advise.
Also the payment system has been crashing for more than 3 hours straight and I can’t login to pay

Reactions: Jagnoor102

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
I mistakenly submitted my application in the international graduate stream without the biometrics fee payment only the processing fees were paid. I didn’t know I had to retake them. Will they ask me for the fee when they make a request for my biometrics? I’m really worried, please advise.
Also the payment system has been crashing for more than 3 hours straight and I can’t login to pay
If you have given biometrics, they may not ask you to do it again. Here's the screenshot from the application guide:

Note that there has been conflicting information regarding this. It's safer to just pay for biometrics and if they don't need it, they'll refund. As for how you can submit the payment after applying, I'm not sure. I think you can submit the receipt via webform or call IRCC to confirm.