+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

AiT87

Apr 14, 2021
Hi Everyone,
Here is my timeline from the application submission date to the second PR portal email:
Stream: French speaking- essential workers- non-healthcare
Submitted: November 5, 2021
AOR: February 7, 2022
Ghost Updates: June, September 2022, November 2023
ADR: Schedule A - August 2023
First portal email: December 5, 2023
Second portal email: December 6, 2023
Photo submitted: December 8
Recent Office: Etobicoke
Don’t know how long usually it takes to get the E-Copr, but I would appreciate if you could share your experience on this.
Thanks and Good Luck to everyone else who’s waiting to receive the good news :)
Just an update that I received the COPR yesterday on December 14 in less than a week after submitting photo and address.

Do i need to link something to my secure account to track the PR Card?

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney -> Whitehorse -> Calgary
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
Hi GUYS
HOPE YOU ARE ALL DOING WELL AND YEAH CONGRATS TO ALL APPLICANTS WHO HAVE GOT APPROVED UNDER PUBLIC POLICY TR 2 PR 2021 PATHWAY

WELL I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW, ANYONE HERE (APPLICANTS) WHO HAVE GOT REFUSAL / REJECTED / DENIED ON TR TO PR PATHWAY PROGRAM ?

-----------------------
PLEASE SHARE YOUR TIME LINE AND YOUR EXPERIENCES, I AM DOING A RESEARCH FOR THE NON PROFIT ORGANIZE WHERE I AM WORKING.

TO ALL APPLICANTS WHO ARE WAITING FOR FINAL DECISION, I WISH ALL THE BEST TO YOU GUYS SOON !

THANKS

Thor@47

Jan 22, 2023
Hello all,
Finally,
I am grateful to announce my permanent residency confirmation. I am heartily thankful to everyone in this group for their help.
Timeline:
On June 26, 2021, applied
Final decision: Nov. 22, 2023
Portal 1: Dec 05, 2023
Portal 2: Dec 13, 2023
eCOPR: Dec 20, 2023
Etobicoke office
Waiting for PR Card
Wish everyone to receive this good news soon.
Happy New Year. May this new year bring happiness and prosperity to everyone's life.

Reactions: Nav753951

Nav753951

Dec 22, 2023
Portal 1 - 16 November 2023
Portal 2 - 22 December 2023
Now waiting for ECOPR. as per my understanding from other posts it can take around 7 days to 3 months.
Can i travel to USA after declaring presence in Canada and uploading PR card photo? I am a cross border truck driver so i need to cross land border for my job.

Ronnie91

Dec 23, 2023
Happy holidays everyone! Just want to ask if there is still anyone who has not received the PR confirmation. We submitted it on Mar 31, 2021 (essential worker), based on the feedback from one of assistants of MP, we passed eligibility and medical, but security and criminality is in progress (security was passed previously, but sent back for review for some reason). I already extended my PGWP once, and my wife extended her OWP as well; both of our permits will expire late 2024 and early 2025. I feel like this will take forever, and we will not be able to stay in Canada...

Natty/@

Star Member
Jun 1, 2022
Happy holidays everyone! Just want to ask if there is still anyone who has not received the PR confirmation. We submitted it on Mar 31, 2021 (essential worker), based on the feedback from one of assistants of MP, we passed eligibility and medical, but security and criminality is in progress (security was passed previously, but sent back for review for some reason). I already extended my PGWP once, and my wife extended her OWP as well; both of our permits will expire late 2024 and early 2025. I feel like this will take forever, and we will not be able to stay in Canada...
I am in the same boat. Lost any hope :(