+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

nomadicc2286

Nov 9, 2023
HI guys,
Got my ECOPR yesterday.
The second portal came on Aug 24th and the office was etobicoke. It was a journey for 2.7months. Now new journey for the PR card begins

Hopefully everyone gets there PR soon, all the best guys

Reactions: Emmanuel TRN
Jun 24, 2023
I have been waiting on final decision since sept. Office location is still Whitehorse. does it actually this take that long. Anybody with some insights would really help me out here.

Final decision - September 28, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Joelpaikada

Star Member
Feb 10, 2023
I have been waiting on final decision since sept. Office location is still Whitehorse. does it actually this take that long. Anybody with some insights would really help me out here.

Final decision - September 28, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
This means your PR application is approved, now you will get your portal emails, but it may take a while as i got my portal mail somewhere after 1.5 months

hsk786

Sep 30, 2017
Hey guys i got my first portal
Latest update:
Final decision - November 15, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Any clue regarding this one
i got my first portal today best of luck everyone

jayzzz1997

May 18, 2022
HI guys,
Got my ECOPR yesterday.
The second portal came on Aug 24th and the office was etobicoke. It was a journey for 2.7months. Now new journey for the PR card begins

Hopefully everyone gets there PR soon, all the best guys

Hi can you tell me what does second portal actually contain?, The first is for namee and all the other info right?

MumJ

Jul 28, 2022
I received my first portal email on Dec 1st, replied with the information and received the same email again today Dec 6th, hope everything is okay, do I need to contact ircc? anyone received the first email twice? I have checked there was no mistake on my reply.

SR1820

Dec 9, 2023
Need Help,

I received confirmation email on May 25 to which I replied that I got married and I need to add my spouse on the file. Never got reply of that email and received a portal email on June 16 to which I again replied that I want to add my spouse on file again no reply. I called IRCC they told me to send webform with all documents attached and it’s been 6 months I haven’t got any answer or update. I called IRCC so many times all they are saying is it is still under process.
Primary office - Whitehorse
Secondary office - Calgary.

Any help will be appreciated.

Largedoubledouble

Nov 19, 2023
Need Help,

I received confirmation email on May 25 to which I replied that I got married and I need to add my spouse on the file. Never got reply of that email and received a portal email on June 16 to which I again replied that I want to add my spouse on file again no reply. I called IRCC they told me to send webform with all documents attached and it’s been 6 months I haven’t got any answer or update. I called IRCC so many times all they are saying is it is still under process.
Primary office - Whitehorse
Secondary office - Calgary.

Any help will be appreciated.
Apply for GCMS notes and see if there has been any movement on your file.

AiT87

Apr 14, 2021
Hi Everyone,
Here is my timeline from the application submission date to the second PR portal email:
Stream: French speaking- essential workers- non-healthcare
Submitted: November 5, 2021
AOR: February 7, 2022
Ghost Updates: June, September 2022, November 2023
ADR: Schedule A - August 2023
First portal email: December 5, 2023
Second portal email: December 6, 2023
Recent Office: Etobicoke
Don’t know how long usually it takes to get the E-Copr, but I would appreciate if you could share your experience on this.
Thanks and Good Luck to everyone else who’s waiting to receive the good news :)

God’s daughter

May 10, 2023
Hi Everyone,
Here is my timeline from the application submission date to the second PR portal email:
Stream: French speaking- essential workers- non-healthcare
Submitted: November 5, 2021
AOR: February 7, 2022
Ghost Updates: June, September 2022, November 2023
ADR: Schedule A - August 2023
First portal email: December 5, 2023
Second portal email: December 6, 2023
Recent Office: Etobicoke
Don’t know how long usually it takes to get the E-Copr, but I would appreciate if you could share your experience on this.
Thanks and Good Luck to everyone else who’s waiting to receive the good news :)
The office that processed mine was also Etobicoke.
Submitted: August 27, 2021
PFL: November October 7, 2023
First portal: November 8, 2023
Second portal: November 15, 2023 (7 days after 1st portal)
eCoPR: December 1, 2023