+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Nav27

Jan 30, 2022
Please correct me if I am wrong, I didn't linked PR card to my gckey. As I had my application with a consultant.
So I am not going to get my PR card or is it linking only to track the progress. Please provide me an answer. ( I got my ECOPR me & my spouse)

Thank you in advance.

mmg_024

May 12, 2023
Please correct me if I am wrong, I didn't linked PR card to my gckey. As I had my application with a consultant.
So I am not going to get my PR card or is it linking only to track the progress. Please provide me an answer. ( I got my ECOPR me & my spouse)

Thank you in advance.
By linking pr card card application, you can track the updates on your pr card. However, if you don't link, it is not going to affect on pr card. It will get delivered. But you have to check your mailbox regularly. Also, you can link by yourself as it is a different application number for pr card. You can ink using family name and UCI.

Reactions: Nav27

fedupwidtr2pr

Feb 10, 2023
Hey folks, please help me out.
I got my ECOPR on july 26, and it got expired yesterday. Till now I haven't received PR card.
What should I do??

Mar 24, 2023
Hi,

I just selected the permanent resident card- initial card. Nothing apart from that works i guess.

thanks for the info, ya the spouse passport we just submitted.
Hi

I have received the RFV. Can you please tell me what is the process for this. I have sent webform and booked appointment for my spouse backhome.
I want to ask did you receive confirmation portal yet and is your spouse able to travel here after passport is stamped???

mihirgajjar

Apr 26, 2022
On the portal I have an update. Under Final Decision it says it updated on October 26 but status shows in progress. I did GCMS notes and in that under final decision it says that it is approved and the updated date is October 26th. Does it mean that the PR is approved?
Because I haven't received any update or Portal email yet from IRCC.

luanchung

Star Member
May 1, 2023
On the portal I have an update. Under Final Decision it says it updated on October 26 but status shows in progress. I did GCMS notes and in that under final decision it says that it is approved and the updated date is October 26th. Does it mean that the PR is approved?
Because I haven't received any update or Portal email yet from IRCC.
yeah however nothing is done until you got the eCOPR. Now all you need to do is waiting for them to email you Portal 1, be sure to check junk/spam folder as well. Congrats

nomadicc2286

Nov 9, 2023
Hi guys,

Got my second portal email on Oct 23rd uploaded photo address confirmed that am in CANADA still no COPR yet called IRCC they told its the visa office delay everything else is good,
Contacted MP he too said the same thing, do anyone know how long it takes to get COPR the application is on Etobicoke office.

Been waiting for this PR for 2.6years now.
Any advice on this would be appreciated, Thanks