+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Shwash1234

Jul 2, 2021
is anyone in same situation and can answer my query??
All cases filed under TR 2 PR category is considered as non routine ( different from existing known flows like CEC FSW PNP ) and these cases dont have defined timeline to get steps done .
hang in there. Mostly security is already in progress for you ( unless its in some screening ) and someone needs to review your audits to confirm findings .

Reactions: Thor@47

josohana

May 23, 2023
I received eCOPR on Aug 1. My PR card application on gckey got approved on Oct 18 and received my pr card yesterday. You will get approval soon
Sorry I'm quite confused... Do we need to apply for PR card separately after receiving eCOPR? I thought IRCC would automatically send our first PR card to us after we received the eCOPR :(

Oct 13, 2023
I received Final Decision on online portal on September 26, 2023. Still no portal 1, called IRCC a few times, the primary office still is Whitehorse. secondary is Etobicoke.
Any idea how much more time it might take?

Faithhh3232

Aug 30, 2018
Sorry I'm quite confused... Do we need to apply for PR card separately after receiving eCOPR? I thought IRCC would automatically send our first PR card to us after we received the eCOPR :(
Yes you need to apply and link the application again to your gckey in order to track the progress.

Ekaur

Jul 18, 2022
You need to link your pr card application on gckey

Natty/@

Star Member
Jun 1, 2022
Hi everyone, is there who still waiting for the final decision? Or I am the only one who is long waiting? Just feel frustrated and worried :(

Joelpaikada

Star Member
Feb 10, 2023
I received Final Decision on online portal on September 26, 2023. Still no portal 1, called IRCC a few times, the primary office still is Whitehorse. secondary is Etobicoke.
Any idea how much more time it might take?
I got my first portal after 2 months, i used to call Ircc at least once a week, got portal after 2 months, portal 2 mail within 24 hours after replying back to 1 mail, now i am waiting for ecopr

juliana302

Sep 29, 2023
I have a post-graduation extension application in process.

IRCC is now asking in TR to PR application proof of immigration status.

Is the letter showing that I applied before my old permit expired enough?
Implied status is legal status, isn't it?

Thank u.

Reactions: kagawa

Joelpaikada

Star Member
Feb 10, 2023
Congratulations @Joelpaikada. May I know what was your primary and secondary office when you called IRCC before receiving Portal emails?
can you pls share the post Final decision timeline?
Primary office: Whitehorse
Secondary office: Montreal
Received GU on Aug 28 on gc key but nothing changed, contacted customer care so they said that they made a final decision for me, just wait for first portal, I didn’t received it for a week called them again so they said it was sent on Aug 29, requested them to send again.
Got my 1 portal on Oct 25
2 portal on Oct 26
Ecopr on Nov 02
Linked my pr card application, waiting for my card in my mailbox to end this journey.

Further details you can find on my timeline :)

Reactions: Msvaleri