+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

kagawa

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
Thanks for the reply. May I know your suggestion for this case? I sent the webform.
You can challenge it. Open a webform and let them know which application you wanted to withdraw. If the wrong application was closed, let them know. When you were withdrawing the application, did you get an automated response email from IRCC?

ron.3

Jan 20, 2023
What exemption did you request for?
I requested exemptions for not having a valid temporary resident status (not at the time when the application was submitted, but right now) and also for submitting an IELTS test report form that was not less than two years old when the application was received. What about you?

xspada

Feb 7, 2023
I requested exemptions for not having a valid temporary resident status (not at the time when the application was submitted, but right now) and also for submitting an IELTS test report form that was not less than two years old when the application was received. What about you?
I requested an exemption from not having status at the time of approval but was refused. My file wasn't even transferred even though I requested for it. This is pissing me off. Every one I knew in the same situation got their file transferred to H&C

ron.3

Jan 20, 2023
I requested an exemption from not having status at the time of approval but was refused. My file wasn't even transferred even though I requested for it. This is pissing me off. Every one I knew in the same situation got their file transferred to H&C
Did you attach pieces of evidence with your response?

ron.3

Jan 20, 2023
My pfl was 25 pages. I also informed them I have a trp in process since March. The officer is just stupid
That's very unfortunate in your case. So what are your options now? Surely gotta seek some advice from an immigration lawyer?

xspada

Feb 7, 2023
That's very unfortunate in your case. So what are your options now? Surely gotta seek some advice from an immigration lawyer?
I'm thinking of applying for H&C from the scratch. Lawyer want to charge me 6500 for appeal. This is all BS. After waiting for 2 years I was refused simply because I didn't have status at the time of final decision. Everything else was passed

ron.3

Jan 20, 2023
I'm thinking of applying for H&C from the scratch. Lawyer want to charge me 6500 for appeal. This is all BS. After waiting for 2 years I was refused simply because I didn't have status at the time of final decision. Everything else was passed
Oh you're definitely getting scammed if lawyer is charging 6.5k. Steer clear and apply for H&C. Issue is you are kind of stuck with no eligibility to restore status while application is processed.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Are you in Canada? What is your status now? You say you have TRP in process.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Why a TRP? A TRP is if you are inadmissible to Canada and need to travel here.
It's quite normal to apply for a TRP in these circumstances. It's also for the purposes of overcoming inadmissibility from within Canada. The issue is that processing times are generally 1.5 to 2 years right now so the OP is unlikely to hear back on this application anytime soon.