+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Summer2022

Jul 30, 2022
Medical was passed a 2nd time on July 8th, and background check was changed to “we are processing…..” Now medical removed again to “we do not need……” and background changed again to “not applicable”…… The final decision says “we are processing your application……” has anyone else seen this pattern?
I read you’re on close to receiving PPR!! Need not to worry

MumJ

Jul 28, 2022
Medical was passed a 2nd time on July 8th, and background check was changed to “we are processing…..” Now medical removed again to “we do not need……” and background changed again to “not applicable”…… The final decision says “we are processing your application……” has anyone else seen this pattern?
I had same yesterday, My medical was passed again but my background check is still in process, I dont know what this means.

redSnow

Apr 20, 2023
I am pretty sure there are many such people
What stream is yours and what is posted processing time?
Involved MP yet?

My class mate had all stages approved and CoPR # on Tracker since Marc 2023
He got eCoPR in October and Portals in September

So such cases are not a rarity for sure
Where's the Montreal threads ?

naeem_engr

Feb 14, 2020
Hello Everyone!
I got the final decision for my application which turned out a ‘refusal’.
I hope everyone who’s been waiting for this long will get a positive outcome. I tried my best by providing all the additional documents and explanations.
I’ve wasted my 2 years & 3 months in the wait. My work permit is expiring in 8 months and I’m not qualified for any other program to apply for Permanent Residency.
If anyone has any suggestions which can help me directly or indirectly, let me know.
Take Care, beautiful people!
what's the reason for refusal???

ron.3

Jan 20, 2023
Can anyone tell me how you respond to a PFL?
I got a PFL in September and stated reasons for exemptions from certain eligibility requirements. After a 5 day processing period, I got an information letter stating that my file has been transferred to the humanitarian migration office in Vancouver. Sent the additional forms and evidence last week and now waiting for the final decision which will be made on a humanitarian and compassionate basis.

kai2030

Dec 15, 2022
Hello guys , I received an information letter . In which it’s says once you have been landed , follow it for my spouse. It’s 30 days limit . Do any of you know how should I respond ? I still haven’t received any portal request .

I checked VAC form for submission of passport. It require us to match the name on document but this document doesn’t have my spouse name .

thank you

xspada

Feb 7, 2023
I got a PFL in September and stated reasons for exemptions from certain eligibility requirements. After a 5 day processing period, I got an information letter stating that my file has been transferred to the humanitarian migration office in Vancouver. Sent the additional forms and evidence last week and now waiting for the final decision which will be made on a humanitarian and compassionate basis.
What exemption did you request for?