+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Received my first portal email on Oct 4, any idea when can I expect ppr for my husband who’s in India and my second email? Any idea for timeline? I replied to their email the same day.
Was P1 from Montreal?
RFV is usually same day or a day after
Call IRCC and check if RFV was sent or not - they will be able to tell you
What is your VO ?
If VO = Montreal, P1 to P2 is usually 4-6 weeks unless lucky

Check Montreal threads for timelines & trends

hsk786

Sep 30, 2017
Hey Guys is anyone still waiting for the PR or i am the only one who is stuck in background process for past 9 months

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hey Guys is anyone still waiting for the PR or i am the only one who is stuck in background process for past 9 months
I am pretty sure there are many such people
What stream is yours and what is posted processing time?
Involved MP yet?

My class mate had all stages approved and CoPR # on Tracker since Marc 2023
He got eCoPR in October and Portals in September

So such cases are not a rarity for sure

hsk786

Sep 30, 2017
Involved MP yet?

Involved MP yet?

Essential non health care ,mp enquiry involved every month but no speed up process .Adr for background check submitted on march 07 .on Caips notes elegi ility nd medical passes

star778788

Feb 23, 2022
Hello guys
I had 2 apps, one of which I withdrew about a month ago. On September 29, the final decision appeared on the account. But today I got the Withdraw letter for both of them. In case I only withdrew one. The letter says:(( You submitted an Application for Permanent Residence in Canada under the Temporary Residence to Permanent Residence Pathway (TR to PR Pathway). However, a decision now appears to have been made on your previously-submitted application for permanent residence; Please refer to your online IRCC account for details. ))what can i do

luanchung

Star Member
May 1, 2023
Hello guys
I had 2 apps, one of which I withdrew about a month ago. On September 29, the final decision appeared on the account. But today I got the Withdraw letter for both of them. In case I only withdrew one. The letter says:(( You submitted an Application for Permanent Residence in Canada under the Temporary Residence to Permanent Residence Pathway (TR to PR Pathway). However, a decision now appears to have been made on your previously-submitted application for permanent residence; Please refer to your online IRCC account for details. ))what can i do
Even though you got the withdrawal letters for both application. the Final Decision has been made to TR2PR application, it couldn't be withdrawn anyway.

God’s daughter

May 10, 2023
Medical was passed a 2nd time on July 8th, and background check was changed to “we are processing…..” Now medical removed again to “we do not need……” and background changed again to “not applicable”…… The final decision says “we are processing your application……” has anyone else seen this pattern?