+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

MSB_1921

Star Member
Oct 11, 2022
Hi,

I received the below letter from ircc, I have an overseas dependent. Anyone knows the meaning of this letter and what will be the next steps?

i have sent the webform for confirming the address-

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa.
Hello,
When you sent the webform for confirming the address, which type of application did you select? because for the permanent residence option express entry is the only one listed. Just wondering which other option is viable for us to select.
Also, for the 30 days deadline you received, I think it’s for your spouse to submit the package, passport and 2 photos to the nearest VAC within 30 days. That’s the information I got from my consultant, hope it helps!

Geetej

Mar 2, 2023
I got an email asking for details like uci, height, name, entry infos,,,
I can’t believe is it something we call a portal request?
i am in Canada and my husband is in India, how would his application work now? Any idea?

adithya191

Jun 20, 2023
Hello,
When you sent the webform for confirming the address, which type of application did you select? because for the permanent residence option express entry is the only one listed. Just wondering which other option is viable for us to select.
Also, for the 30 days deadline you received, I think it’s for your spouse to submit the package, passport and 2 photos to the nearest VAC within 30 days. That’s the information I got from my consultant, hope it helps!
Hi,

I just selected the permanent resident card- initial card. Nothing apart from that works i guess.

thanks for the info, ya the spouse passport we just submitted.

Outofthe6ix

Star Member
May 6, 2021
To those who got their eCOPR in August, has there been any updates on your PR card? I uploaded my photo on the portal on 10th Aug, but it still hasn't been approved, and there's been no updates at all even beyond the standard 36 days

Reactions: josohana

Roudin

Jan 30, 2022
Hello everyone!
I got the first portal email on July 31st. Nothing after that.
Called IRCC for the second time, and they said they got my reply email. They said I had to wait...
Any idea why they haven't sent the second email yet? It's been so annoying!!
Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Geetej

Mar 2, 2023
Received my first portal email on Oct 4, any idea when can I expect ppr for my husband who’s in India and my second email? Any idea for timeline? I replied to their email the same day.