+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Joelpaikada

Star Member
Feb 10, 2023
I haven’t received my 1 email yet, although it shows 28Aug under final decision. Asked ircc to send mail again as I haven’t received anything yet. Anyone else with same issue?

adithya191

Jun 20, 2023
Hi,

I received the below letter from ircc, I have an overseas dependent. Anyone knows the meaning of this letter and what will be the next steps?

i have sent the webform for confirming the address-

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa.

Msvaleri

Aug 23, 2023
Heyy,, For anyone this forum got a positive movement on the file after receiving a Procedural fairness letter or PFL from the immigration? I'm just wondering is it still worth waiting after submitting the response for the PFL or should I move on with any other options?

JACKPT

May 25, 2022
My work permit renew approved last week. To 2024,12,31 now.
But the medical is expired again, although it's just passed July 1st 2023.
What a journey!

Last edited:

Emmanuel TRN

Oct 3, 2023
Heyy,, For anyone this forum got a positive movement on the file after receiving a Procedural fairness letter or PFL from the immigration? I'm just wondering is it still worth waiting after submitting the response for the PFL or should I move on with any other options?
Hi Msvaleri. Yes! I received a Procedural Fairness Letter on June 30 saying that it appeared that I did not have enough work experience. Responded on July 6. I was asked for additional information on August 1 and 2. Received the Final Decision update on September 12, and my first portal on September 28. I am still waiting for the second portal.
I wish you and all the forum still waiting for the PR a happy ending.

Reactions: mk19

Msvaleri

Aug 23, 2023
Hi Msvaleri. Yes! I received a Procedural Fairness Letter on June 30 saying that it appeared that I did not have enough work experience. Responded on July 6. I was asked for additional information on August 1 and 2. Received the Final Decision update on September 12, and my first portal on September 28. I am still waiting for the second portal.
I wish you and all the forum still waiting for the PR a happy ending.
Would you mind to share how did you respond to that?

MSB_1921

Star Member
Oct 11, 2022
Hi,

I received the below letter from ircc, I have an overseas dependent. Anyone knows the meaning of this letter and what will be the next steps?

i have sent the webform for confirming the address-

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa.
Hey, I got the same email yesterday and I also have an overseas dependent. Not sure if this is the 1st portal thing or if it comes after this.

Also, if anyone has an idea..which VO is the worst in processing, Whitehorse, Calgary or Montreal?

xspada

Feb 7, 2023
Received PFL about being our of status. Anyone know of someone who have been in the same situation and what was the result?

TR2PRlongwait

Mar 29, 2023
Congratulations who got the update so far!

I got GU Last Saturday, I called the agent and he told me that everything is passed for me and my dependent.

any idea on wat will be the next step and how much time it will take?

I am not sure if they will ask for my dependent medical again or something else?

thanks