+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Egg Head

Nov 12, 2022
How long does it take to get ECOPR. I submitted photos and confirmed presence in Canada on Sep 4. Still waiting for update/approval.

July14

Apr 27, 2023
Hello Everyone!
I got the final decision for my application which turned out a ‘refusal’.
I hope everyone who’s been waiting for this long will get a positive outcome. I tried my best by providing all the additional documents and explanations.
I’ve wasted my 2 years & 3 months in the wait. My work permit is expiring in 8 months and I’m not qualified for any other program to apply for Permanent Residency.
If anyone has any suggestions which can help me directly or indirectly, let me know.
Take Care, beautiful people!

• Sad
Reactions: kagawa

Nav27

Jan 30, 2022
Hello Everyone!
I hope everyone who’s been waiting for this long will get a positive outcome. I tried my best by providing all the additional documents and explanations.
I’ve wasted my 2 years & 3 months in the wait. My work permit is expiring in 8 months and I’m not qualified for any other program to apply for Permanent Residency.
If anyone has any suggestions which can help me directly or indirectly, let me know.
I am so sorry to hear this.. If you are ok. Can you please state what was the cause of refusal ?

Also please take care of yourself. It is very hard time, but it's not end of world.

Msvaleri

Aug 23, 2023
Hello Everyone!

It is really heartbreaking to hear!!! What is the reason for the rejection if you don't mind to share??

Ash /May 6

Jul 20, 2023
Hello,
We received our ECOPR on August 7. I submitted my photo and address on the same day. There has been no sign of the PR card. Do you have any updates on the PR card? VO.Montral :(

Reactions: Outofthe6ix

juliana302

Sep 29, 2023
Hi guys, I have a question. Since Nov 2021 I filed my PR application, I never heard back from IRCC, I ordered the GCMS note in 2022 the agent was not convinced and my file is referred to additionnal review. I don't received any process fairness letter.
I added my husband to the application last April at my request. I had 2 or 3GU at the beginning of this month and IRCC is requesting a medical visit for my husband. Is this a good sign?
Thank you for your time.

gursimransingh

Jun 16, 2017
Hello how do I respond to this, kindly help me I am so worried
The IELTS test report form that you have provided was not valid at the time of your application
on July 16, 2021. The test was taken on July 24, 2021 and cannot be used towards your
eligibility requirements for Workers in Canada – essential non healthcare program.
Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You
have 7 days from this letter date to provide any additional information via your MyCIC
account.

PRJuneChaser

Star Member
Feb 1, 2023
Hi guys, I have a question. Since Nov 2021 I filed my PR application, I never heard back from IRCC, I ordered the GCMS note in 2022 the agent was not convinced and my file is referred to additionnal review. I don't received any process fairness letter.
I added my husband to the application last April at my request. I had 2 or 3GU at the beginning of this month and IRCC is requesting a medical visit for my husband. Is this a good sign?
Thank you for your time.
Yes..once medical is passed again. For you and husband, you will get portal. Hold tight

Reactions: juliana302