+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

MSB_1921

Star Member
Oct 11, 2022
Finally i received my PR card in mail today. It's been a very long journey so far. I want to say thanks to all the members of this forum. Because of you, i could keep track of my application and estimate where I'm in the queue. You all are amazing, god bless you all. I hope you all get your PR card sooner than you think. Fyi, final date in pr card application-- 8 sept 2023
Application approved - 16 sept 2023
Pr card received -- 21 sept 2023.
Hey,
Congratulations!
Just wondering how long it took when you first got the confirmation email/1st portal to receiving the PR card ?

Intstudent1.0

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
So i haven't been checking my IRCC regularly unless I get an email from them. My last update was the biometrics request on August 24th. I recently completed the submission so today I logged in to check. In all my previous logins I am very confident that my medicals passed date used to be February 13, but today I noticed that it says February 14. Is this a ghost update and/or a second medical check review or perhaps I have just been misreading all these months? I update my signature against the text from the Application Status on the portal so I am surprised I'd misread the date.
My medical passed date was July 7th and changed to July 8th. I have been asking myself the same question lol. No update otherwise. I think it’s just a system update

SS98x

Jan 12, 2023
Same here. Medical passed on July 11th, and recently it was changed to July 12th.

Still waiting as well
Earlier in the year, word on the street was that everyone was getting their medicals passed more than once prior to receiving their approval. Not to give way to false hope or spread misinformation, but i think their second 'passed' updates were not so close to their original date so I think its a measly system update. Just want this stressful process to be over at this point. Good luck y'all!

Joelpaikada

Star Member
Feb 10, 2023
How many of you are waiting for 1 mail from ircc after approval? I am waiting since Aug 28, they said they mailed me but I didn’t received it yet, asked them to send again, no update after that