+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Shwash1234

Jul 2, 2021
I didn’t received even a single mail, called IRCC many times, they said they sent me a mail on 28 Aug but i said that I didn’t received it so they have put a note to send again, but I didn’t received it yet.
Call Ircc and ask what all email addresses they see for you . Possibly maintain 1 email address and and don’t use any others to be in forms . Prefer not to use official work email as archival duration may differ..once done, pls ask to be sent again , you will get soon

atif8166

Mar 31, 2021
Finally i received my PR card in mail today. It's been a very long journey so far. I want to say thanks to all the members of this forum. Because of you, i could keep track of my application and estimate where I'm in the queue. You all are amazing, god bless you all. I hope you all get your PR card sooner than you think. Fyi, final date in pr card application-- 8 sept 2023
Application approved - 16 sept 2023
Pr card received -- 21 sept 2023.

Joelpaikada

Star Member
Feb 10, 2023
Call Ircc and ask what all email addresses they see for you . Possibly maintain 1 email address and and don’t use any others to be in forms . Prefer not to use official work email as archival duration may differ..once done, pls ask to be sent again , you will get soon
I confirmed it with them and they have my personal mail id, they said it was sent on 28 August but I didn’t received it. I asked them to send it again, i asked is this situation just with me or others too so they said it’s common now as there’s a technical glitch in their system so just keep waiting

Ekaur

Jul 18, 2022
Finally i received my PR card in mail today. It's been a very long journey so far. I want to say thanks to all the members of this forum. Because of you, i could keep track of my application and estimate where I'm in the queue. You all are amazing, god bless you all. I hope you all get your PR card sooner than you think. Fyi, final date in pr card application-- 8 sept 2023
Application approved - 16 sept 2023
Pr card received -- 21 sept 2023.
Congratulations!!

Reactions: atif8166

TR2PRlongwait

Mar 29, 2023
Hello All,

I am tired of waiting on this PR process.

they keep saying to wait but i have many things going on personal side and wants to go to BHARAT this year end.

UPDATE:
Calling IRCC every week and they says everything pass for me just my spouse security is in progress.
Last update was on 29 July 2023 that our medical passed for third time.

Any Idea how long it will take?

Thanks

Reactions: Qamar gujjar

PRJuneChaser

Star Member
Feb 1, 2023
Hello All,

I am tired of waiting on this PR process.

they keep saying to wait but i have many things going on personal side and wants to go to BHARAT this year end.

UPDATE:
Calling IRCC every week and they says everything pass for me just my spouse security is in progress.
Last update was on 29 July 2023 that our medical passed for third time.

Any Idea how long it will take?

Thanks
You are almost there. Please give them next week or more. I was almost giving up but got a surprise update of final decision date. Just keep checking ur account and be patient. We have come a long way. One more month will not hurt you. Hope this helps.

Ekaur

Jul 18, 2022
Hello, My PR card photo got rejected last week because it did not had neutral expression. I submitted the new photo same day. Does anyone know how long it takes to get photo approved?

hsk786

Sep 30, 2017
Can I know how many of us haven't got PR approval on this forum?
[/QUOTE
Same here just submitted the ADR for background form on March 03 after that long silence except ghost update for background check n/a to we are processing your background check 20 days ago after that nothing.Dont know what is happening with our files . Even now most of the folks in this forums got there PR just only few people left like u ,me

Msvaleri

Aug 23, 2023
Can I know how many of us haven't got PR approval on this forum?
Most of people from this forum got approved I believe as I see there is not much conversation happening here as before. All of them are moved on with their life and not worrying about it except some folks like me. This long wait even after 2 years hasn't ended. Is there any ways I can expedite this process? if anyone know!!

SS98x

Jan 12, 2023
So i haven't been checking my IRCC regularly unless I get an email from them. My last update was the biometrics request on August 24th. I recently completed the submission so today I logged in to check. In all my previous logins I am very confident that my medicals passed date used to be February 13, but today I noticed that it says February 14. Is this a ghost update and/or a second medical check review or perhaps I have just been misreading all these months? I update my signature against the text from the Application Status on the portal so I am surprised I'd misread the date.