+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Shwash1234

Jul 2, 2021
Hi there, my file got approved on Aug 28, and it was sent out to me on Aug 29, I didn’t received my first e mail yet. Did anyone else had the same situation? I contacted them they said they have sent it but wait for a week more, if you still don’t receive call us back and we’ll look into it? Was this the same for all those who got approved recently? When did you guys received mail after a change in gc key?
@Joelpaikada did you receive portal 1 and 2 , if Yes , on what dates

Monikki

Sep 1, 2021
anyone knows what it means when the agent says that the application was transfered to another office? she couldnt tell me i had a few ghost updates but nothing noticaly changed on the status page so thats why i called. she mentions either criminality/security has passed. any thoughts?

Shwash1234

Jul 2, 2021
Hello i need suggestion my file is lodged for January intake and i got to know that my house number in GIC certificate is wrong .. can someone please tell me what to do as i have alresdy applied for visa!!
You can contact your bank issuing GIC . Although I am not expert in this aspect and subject , please use other forums to check what others are done in such scenarios .

Shwash1234

Jul 2, 2021
anyone knows what it means when the agent says that the application was transfered to another office? she couldnt tell me i had a few ghost updates but nothing noticaly changed on the status page so thats why i called. she mentions either criminality/security has passed. any thoughts?
its very likely that applications are transferred within offices . Cheer up and it also somewhat indicates , your case is work in progress actively

Reactions: Monikki

Faithhh3232

Aug 30, 2018
Thank you, everyone, for their help in every step. I just checked and my card has been mailed. I really hope all of you who are waiting will get their PR soon.
Please when did you get your PR approval? I got mine since 30th June, 2023 but no PR card till now.