+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

K_Kataria

Aug 8, 2023
Hi
I need help. Please this is urgent.
Today they have asked for procedural fairness letter as the are not satisfied with my eligibilty. All others steps are passed.
I added tim hortons exp and security exp. Tim horton exp is not counted as it was not in the eligible noc list. I applied on july 2021 and I did security job in august 2021as well for which I have raised web forms. Officer has written hours accumulate after receiving file are not eligible.
I received my AOR after 1 year of file submission that is acknowledgment of receipt that we have received your file. Also as per gcms notes, my first note was credted on feb 2022.
If I count august security exp then my hours are more than 1560. There were numerous people who has applied for tr to pr without pcc, ielts and medical and got approvals. Even my friend uploaded his pcc later and he got his pr in 7 months from the application.
If those were accepted my security exp after submitting file should be accepted as it was before the portal closed.
Please help what should and how should I reply?
Does anyone got PR after submitting PFL? Anyone from McDonalds, tim
Or other service got PR which was not in NOC list.

Please reply
Thank you

Last edited:

aboelsheem

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
Received the following ghost update on profile (no email was sent):

Final decision - September 14, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Does this mean PR card has been shipped by any chance?

Houzi11

Apr 4, 2022
Hi everyone,
I just noticed the final decision date for my first PR card application. Is this a good sign? If yes, how much time is left to get it mailed?
That is great news! You will get another update in a few days to a week saying your application has been approved and your card mailed!

Fyi, I just received my
Received the following ghost update on profile (no email was sent):

Final decision - September 14, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Does this mean PR card has been shipped by any chance?
Not yet, you will get another update in a few days to a week saying approved and your card mailed.

Fyi, I just got my card in the mail yesterday after 3.5 months!

Thank you to everyone in this forum helping each other out and hope everyone’s PR journey ends soon with an approval! Godbless

Narender kaur

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
That is great news! You will get another update in a few days to a week saying your application has been approved and your card mailed!

Fyi, I just received my

Not yet, you will get another update in a few days to a week saying approved and your card mailed.

Thank you to everyone in this forum helping each other out and hope everyone’s PR journey ends soon with an approval! Godbless
Thank you sir it was 2 weeks now no reply and today same update to many of us. It’s been long for you . At the end you got congratulations

Reactions: aboelsheem

K_Kataria

Aug 8, 2023
Hi
Today they have asked for procedural fairness letter as the are not satisfied with my eligibilty. All others steps are passed.
I added tim hortons exp and security exp. Tim horton exp is not counted as it was not in the eligible noc list. I applied on july 2021 and I did security job in august 2021as well for which I have raised web forms. Officer has written hours accumulate after receiving file are not eligible.
I received my AOR after 1 year of file submission that is acknowledgment of receipt that we have received your file. Also as per gcms notes, my first note was credted on feb 2022.
If I count august security exp then my hours are more than 1560. There were numerous people who has applied for tr to pr without pcc, ielts and medical and got approvals. Even my friend uploaded his pcc later and he got his pr in 7 months from the application.
If those were accepted my security exp after submitting file should be accepted as it was before the portal closed.

Please reply
Thank you
Please reply if someone has fill PCL letter based on eligibility not satisfied.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi

Please reply
Thank you
Did you have enough hours at the time you applied in July 2021? The hours after you applied will not be counted. Your experience is locked in at the time you apply and any experience after you apply cannot be counted.

I would recommend you hire an immigration lawyer to help you respond.

Reactions: Outofthe6ix

K_Kataria

Aug 8, 2023
Did you have enough hours at the time you applied in July 2021? The hours after you applied will not be counted. Your experience is locked in at the time you apply and any experience after you apply cannot be counted.

I would recommend you hire an immigration lawyer to help you respond.
Thank yoy for your response. Much appreciated.
My security hours are 1471 at time of apply. And I completed it with tim hortons exp.
Doing security job in august was completely unplanned. I realised it later that I did that job too. However fingers crossed now.
Thank you again

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thank yoy for your response. Much appreciated.
My security hours are 1471 at time of apply. And I completed it with tim hortons exp.
Doing security job in august was completely unplanned. I realised it later that I did that job too. However fingers crossed now.
Thank you again
In that case it makes sense that IRCC intends to refuse your application. You don't meet the requirements of the program.

Unfortunately I can't help further.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

KIKI@KIKI

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023

Fyi, I just received my

Congrats and thank you :)

Nav27

Jan 30, 2022
Applied June 30 2021
aor may 31 2022
medical passed June 1 2022
adr for 5408 and pcc June 1 2022 submitted same day
passed medical expired June 17 2022
documents received June 3 2022
LONG SILENCE
mp response says no movement
raised 2 3 gcms request - no response
Jan 6 2023 medical passed
Jan 9 2023 adr for schedule a for both of us, submitted Jan 12 2023
document received Jan 24 2023; yes 12 days to acknowledge document is received
documents Still being reviewed …..
AND endless wait continues….
few ghost updates in middle but they were sparse
9/11/2023 : Portal 1 received from IRCC
Hey @Shwash1234 did you receive second portal for photo upload ?