+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Hey Guys
I just received this email on sep/04 .
Anyone else got this email

This is an automated message. Do not reply to this email.

Hello,

This email confirms that the process has been initiated for a permanent resident card application linked to your IRCC permanent residence portal account.

To monitor the status of your application and complete the required declaration, log into your portal account with your current log-in credentials.

To avoid missing our emails, check your junk or spam folder.

Thank you,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Congratulations log in the portal and upload the documents to get your copr and card

Stellar23

Nov 3, 2022
I dial automated telephone service and it didn’t tell me the status of application, it immediately transferred my call to agent to serve me better. I’ve seen it happen before with my approved visa and work permit when I dial in. What do you think about my PR application ?

Ekaur

Jul 18, 2022
Hi, I haven’t received my PR card yet and I moved to a different place in the same city. Should I change the address for my PR card or keep the old one?

Outofthe6ix

Star Member
May 6, 2021
Hi everyone,
I just noticed the final decision date for my first PR card application. Is this a good sign? If yes, how much time is left to get it mailed?
Just curious, how long did it take you to reach to final decision from the COPR? Mine has been around 34 days, but my PR card application is still stuck in "we are reviewing eligibility requirements"

KIKI@KIKI

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
Just curious, how long did it take you to reach to final decision from the COPR? Mine has been around 34 days, but my PR card application is still stuck in "we are reviewing eligibility requirements"
I applied for my first PR card on July 17. I contacted the IRCC yesterday and they said nothing has been done except that my photo is approved.

Reactions: Outofthe6ix