+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

trtoprjune17

Jul 24, 2023
I received the first Confirmation email July 24 and replied 25th... nothing so far, should i actually reply twice to receive 2nd email or is that a myth lol?
me too, the second email wasn't helpful too, it's all about how lucky the applicant is and who checks their emails

Last edited:

RainVancity

May 8, 2023
Hello Guys,
As I was signing in to my Ircc account my application/profile updated but nothing changed after clicking the application.
This is the 3rd GU last time it was medical which passed for 2nd time.
Can anyone suggest, what’s coming!
FYI background still says NA

Reactions: Shwash1234

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello Guys,
As I was signing in to my Ircc account my application/profile updated but nothing changed after clicking the application.
Portal Request is on your way . ;)

Reactions: RainVancity

Joelpaikada

Star Member
Feb 10, 2023
Hello Guys,
Even i was at the same stage last week, i called ircc next day, they told me that security processing for your file has been started, and today i got on more GU which changed my background check from NA to we are processing.

Reactions: RainVancity

Joelpaikada

Star Member
Feb 10, 2023
Hello Guys,
I think we both are following almost same timeline, if you get next GU and background check changes to we're processing, then it means security started. If you get one more GU after a week or so, with a change in background check then it may mean security is passed.

Thor@47

Jan 22, 2023
Got a GU, now my background check changed from Not required to we are processing your background check.
seriously!!! This means they are doing June too now. I hope to get something soon, I applied on June 26 and am tired of waiting. its 5 yrs now didn't see my family.....eagerly waiting

Reactions: Jb24