+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
I've waiting for the portal since 2021 May. Does anyone know what "Waiting for guidance from IPG" means? I requested ATIP and the officer left these in the note.
IPG = Immigration Program Guidance, a branch within IRCC. It likely means they need assistance in interpreting some aspect about the program and/or your application. Best wishes!

Intstudent1.0

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
Hi Everyone,

I read in the our forum chat somewhere that IRCC plans on processing TR to PR applications this year. How accurate is this information? Could you please share a source if you git any ?

Thanks in advance

Reactions: Ash05

K_Kataria

Aug 8, 2023
Hi

I have applied on July 11, 2021 under Non-essential Stream B and got my AOR (E00269****) on July 4, 2022. After that there is no update and no GU. I have called IRCC several times and always same reply your file is under process. Someone is working on it.

Recently, On July 24, 2023 and then July 28, 2023, my medical passed. Before it was showing You do not require Medical Exam. As per GCMS notes, my medical passed on June 15, 2022 with Validity until Aug 18, 2023. Then now, it is passed again. Does it mean that validity has been extended?

My Background check changed Not Applicable from In progress couple of months ago. I asked an agent on call, they told me that it is technical glitch as it is still under process.

I filled ATIP request and as per reply. My Security Screening never started and criminality check was started on Feb. 02, 2022 with due date 23 Feb. 2022 and Updated on July 22, 2022 . However, it is still under process. I have filled ATIP request to CBSA to get update. Lets see if they reply. Is it OK if we provide PCC issued from back country or should we apply online from Canada?

And my doubt is with my eligibility now. It was always under process. As per GCMS notes my file is in Whitehorse office. The officer was not satisfied with my hours and other information and put file in review. Then, second notes says as per IRPA A25.2, officer is satisfied with the hours and eligibility assessment is passed on Feb. 23, 2022. However, it was never updated in my GC account. On call, they also told me that it is under process. Please advise if anyone also had same situation? (I am confused because I put one security experience which was in list with eligible NOC and other was Tim Hortons Production team member NOC 6711 which I could not find in NOC list for stream B).

As per GCMS notes, my all documents are provided, every information is provided, my Biometric, medical, English test, everything is provided and passed or accepted. June 15, 2022, all eligible documents are on the file.

I am calling IRCC from last year every month. Every month they ask me have you called before?, file is under process if there will be any update, we will email you etc. etc. etc.. I have tried to contact my MP too but no success. Is there anything else I can do, other than waiting?

Houzi11

Apr 4, 2022
Anyone else waiting for their PR card to be issued way past the promised 28-33days processing time? I’m coming up on three months and no idea what to do

Outofthe6ix

Star Member
May 6, 2021
Anyone else waiting for their PR card to be issued way past the promised 28-33days processing time? I’m coming up on three months and no idea what to do
If You have waited six weeks longer than the normal processing time and you still have not received your PR card, you could submit a form for Solemn Declaration Concerning a Lost, Stolen, Destroyed or Never-Received Permanent Resident Card. Do refer to this link for more information:
Solemn Declaration Concerning a Lost, Stolen, Destroyed or Never-Received Permanent Resident Card - Canada.ca

zhangji80

Star Member
May 26, 2022
Hi Everyone,

I read in the our forum chat somewhere that IRCC plans on processing TR to PR applications this year. How accurate is this information? Could you please share a source if you git any ?

Thanks in advance
All the guess based on this information:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/supplementary-immigration-levels-2023-2025.html

Take a look at "Federal Economic Public Policies"
There is no plan for after 2023, which means it SHOULD be done this year.
And there is a comment below:
2 Includes the time-limited temporary public policies for temporary resident to permanent resident pathways, with all admissions anticipated by the end of 2023.

Reactions: Intstudent1.0

zhangji80

Star Member
May 26, 2022
I don't think I am one of the 2023 all finished cases,
Yesterday, just received my CBSA notes, my Security Screen start by the end of April, 2023, it's C-check.
It seems like I need to wait maybe until May, 2024 ........

Oct30healthcare

May 28, 2023
Hi Guys,
My background just changed to processing again today. It was on NA for the past couple of months. Medical status says passed on July 6th. People who have seen this happen in their application, approximately how long before a decision can I expect?

Outofthe6ix

Star Member
May 6, 2021
Nothing just waiting for each and everything why they are taking soo long in early months people got all portal email one after other in 2 week and done for us it’s taking forever. I called them they said just wait for credentials. Let’s hope
Did you try re-sending your response to the first email? I did that and received the credentials in a few hours (ofc, my portal was messed up, but at least I got it)

Reactions: Narender kaur