+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Ash05

Oct 26, 2018
Hello Guys,

when I signed in to check my application, on the main page of account it said “application profile/updated”
And after clicking my medical passed again for today July 28th.

any idea what will happen next ?
You should get first portal email soon, mine I received two days after medical passed again on 26th july.

Reactions: RainVancity

July16

Apr 21, 2023
Anyone waiting for ecopr from last three weeks? I have got two emails, uploaded my picture as well but no response since july 5. Please someone tell me how long is it gonna take and also what is the best way to reach out ircc they don’t pick calls anymore

Reactions: Ash05

Thor@47

Jan 22, 2023
PLz guys reply if u know anything,
I had my biometrics details displayed on the application before but today I noticed that they are not there anymore. Why would be it so? Is it a good sign or bad??
June 26, 2021 applicant
Thanks

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
HELLO EVERYONE!

Is it just me or has everyone lost easy access to their historical posts (except the most recent ones) on this thread/forum?
  • I cannot review my 'content' or see anything except my most recent 3 posts on this forum (until recently I could review it all and repost it for similar questions)
  • I cannot use 'search' anymore to find any of my (or anybody else's) older comments, except for the most recent comments
  • I can manually go back to old content but it is labor intensive to go back page by individual page
Just wondering if CanadaVisa has reduced their forum/s functionality on purpose or if it's a glitch. I have already sent them a message to ask them directly but I don't know how quickly they might get back to me. Best wishes!

epic_within

May 13, 2021
HELLO EVERYONE!

Is it just me or has everyone lost easy access to their historical posts (except the most recent ones) on this thread/forum?
  • I cannot review my 'content' or see anything except my most recent 3 posts on this forum (until recently I could review it all and repost it for similar questions)
  • I cannot use 'search' anymore to find any of my (or anybody else's) older comments, except for the most recent comments
  • I can manually go back to old content but it is labor intensive to go back page by individual page
Just wondering if CanadaVisa has reduced their forum/s functionality on purpose or if it's a glitch. I have already sent them a message to ask them directly but I don't know how quickly they might get back to me. Best wishes!
Experiencing the same issue. Nothing for under "Postings" but able to fig through my posts under "Latest Activity".

Hope they fix it soon!

Reactions: CherAmie

Thor@47

Jan 22, 2023
a
PLz guys reply if u know anything,
I had my biometrics details displayed on the application before but today I noticed that they are not there anymore. Why would be it so? Is it a good sign or bad??
June 26, 2021 applicant
Thanks
anyone plz????

July16

Apr 21, 2023
Anyone waiting for ecopr from last three weeks? I have got two emails, uploaded my picture as well but no response since july 5. Please someone tell me how long is it gonna take and also what is the best way to reach out ircc they don’t pick calls anymore
Pleaseee replyyyy

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Pleaseee replyyyy
Mine took over 2 weeks but things may have slowed down a bit (summer vacations??). I call IRCC as follows:
1-888-242-2100, then 1-(UCI#)-1, then 3-2-0. It usually takes several attempts, but I have way more success now than I did in 2022.

Monikki

Sep 1, 2021
You should get first portal email soon, mine I received two days after medical passed again on 26th july.
this update happen for me too July 5 but I received nothing as yet. I called and the agent said nothing has changed But she also insisted that I use the online status checker … I got the impression she didn’t want to help. Thoughts?

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
REGARDING MEDICAL STATUS UPDATES:
Just a reminder that sometimes a Medical status update is only an automated extension of the validity of your last Medical. IRCC has done this many times over the past several years (through temporary policies) as a one of the means of improving processing times, recognizing that many people have not left Canada since their last medical, and the fact that they have observed that there is little consequence to not getting new medicals every year.

Reactions: RainVancity

Kahuda

Dec 3, 2021
Is anyone else frustrated with the alleged processing time IRCC mentions for new PR cards?
My grandfather got sick and might be his last days alive so want to travel back to my home country.
Their processing time states "29 days" but we're approaching two months now.