+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

FromThe6ix

Feb 19, 2021
Congratulations to those who got the first portal email today. I just received mine too!
Just my anxiety kicking in, but the instruction email says “your application for permanent residence is now ready for finalization pending the confirmation of your permanent residence status”. It doesn’t say anything about it being accepted. Is it a bit early to celebrate or should I wait for portal 2 before relaxing?

KIKI@KIKI

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
Congratulations to those who got the first portal email today. I just received mine too!
Just my anxiety kicking in, but the instruction email says “your application for permanent residence is now ready for finalization pending the confirmation of your permanent residence status”. It doesn’t say anything about it being accepted. Is it a bit early to celebrate or should I wait for portal 2 before relaxing?
Congratulations!!!

You are all good to celebrate what that means is now IRCC is in the transition of changing your status from temporary resident to permanent resident. they just need some time and have to follow some steps for your status and PR card. they will send you all the instructions in the emails follow those and reply honestly to every question.

FromThe6ix

Feb 19, 2021
Congratulations!!!

You are all good to celebrate what that means is now IRCC is in the transition of changing your status from temporary resident to permanent resident. they just need some time and have to follow some steps for your status and PR card. they will send you all the instructions in the emails follow those and reply honestly to every question.
Thank you @KIKI@KIKI your advices have been truly helpful all along this journey!