+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

kagawa

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
If you were in Canada, it would generally be a day or 2 up to a week. I’m not as knowledgeable about the process for those who are out of country but my understanding is that they will pause the landing process until you are back in Canada so I would try to get back as soon as possible. They are supposed to issue you the eCOPR & PR card when you are in Canada.
I've been asked to submit my passport and that of my spouse to the embassy for PR visa issuance. God bless you for your honest advice @CherAmie

Reactions: CherAmie

Oct30healthcare

May 28, 2023
Hello everyone,
I got a GU and my background has changed from NA to in-process.
Is it usually a sign that the officer is working on my file again?
Thank you and congratulations to everyone who got their applications approved.
I have seen this to a positive sign for some people on this thread. Here is to hoping your wait is over, good luck!

Reactions: Jb24 and Roudin

16july

Star Member
Feb 15, 2023
IRCC has requested me to submit my wife's and my passport for PR Visa issuance since I'm outside Canada and my TRV has expired.
i am also similar situation please share your timeline.......my husband's trv also expired and he is not in canada at the moment. recently asked for medicals and pcc for husband(more info in signature) pls share!

Reactions: kagawa

16july

Star Member
Feb 15, 2023
can you also tell me what you both replied to the portal email...you both got email?you both replied or main applicant did only...to portal?
thanks

KIKI@KIKI

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
Hello everyone,
I got a GU and my background has changed from NA to in-process.
Is it usually a sign that the officer is working on my file again?
Thank you and congratulations to everyone who got their applications approved.
Soon you will be getting the PR portal email.... Congrats

Reactions: Roudin