+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Narender kaur

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
Good morning all. It’s been 4 weeks now that final decision changed to June 21, 2023 Your application is no progress. I called IRCC to confirm status and the agent said everything is passed that I should expect further instructions, this was like three weeks ago.
Please is there anyone in the situation?
Any hope of getting the golden email soon?
I applied on July 16, 2021, 3rd year counting already.
In same situation so frustrating

Kasumi714

Jul 14, 2022
How long it will takes usually to get portal ID after got pr confirmation portal Email?
Last wednesday I got and no response yet

Preet Patel

Mar 8, 2023
Good morning all. It’s been 4 weeks now that final decision changed to June 21, 2023 Your application is no progress. I called IRCC to confirm status and the agent said everything is passed that I should expect further instructions, this was like three weeks ago.
Please is there anyone in the situation?
Any hope of getting the golden email soon?
I applied on July 16, 2021, 3rd year counting already.
Same here
June 17 final decision
Every week Tuesday i call them and only one answer, every assessment are passed wait for officer to issue a letter and portal request….

Reactions: Outofthe6ix

aboelsheem

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
Same here
June 17 final decision
Every week Tuesday i call them and only one answer, every assessment are passed wait for officer to issue a letter and portal request….
Just gave them a call and same thing but this agent was nice and thorough, she said something in the lines of
"I know its annoying because you know it's approved but it just may take them a little time to set your profile, draft an email, and make sure everything is ready and complete before sending that email..."

i just hope drafting that email doesn't stretch to like 2024 or something:)

Paomayin

Star Member
Apr 4, 2023
Just gave them a call and same thing but this agent was nice and thorough, she said something in the lines of
"I know its annoying because you know it's approved but it just may take them a little time to set your profile, draft an email, and make sure everything is ready and complete before sending that email..."

I pray it doesn’t oo.

Narender kaur

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022

Hopefully please it should not. I called last Thursday they said they will send soon and put a note for officer

Houzi11

Apr 4, 2022
Exactly my situation as well! I got my ECoPR on May 23, 2023 and a few days ago portal said closed and accepted with an option to Add/Edit photo. I’m not sure what it means but I have to wait and see. Good Luck!

Hi guys,
I got eCOPR last month on june 5th. I havent recieved PR card yet so i called IRCC last week and they said they have contacted the officer. I opened PR portal today and saw that it says case closed and accepted. and now there is an option to ADD/EDIT THE PHOTO. Do i need to upload the photo again?

I also got an updtate in Gckey account, it says Final Decision: Your application is in progress, but there is no mention about them mailing the PR card or application being approved.

will i get another update when they mail the card or is it already mailed?

Oct30healthcare

May 28, 2023
Someone here mentioned here couple of weeks ago that the TR to PR will be dealt with end of August 2023. Is there any truth to this or is it a rumor? I have opportunity of taking a different job, a city job, but not sure how that will pan out for applying for any other programs for PR if this does not work out. Not sure if I should take this new job or stick with old job I applied through until a decision is made.

luanchung

Star Member
May 1, 2023
Someone here mentioned here couple of weeks ago that the TR to PR will be dealt with end of August 2023. Is there any truth to this or is it a rumor? I have opportunity of taking a different job, a city job, but not sure how that will pan out for applying for any other programs for PR if this does not work out. Not sure if I should take this new job or stick with old job I applied through until a decision is made.
you can always change job and apply for another PR program while TR to PR still in progress. In fact, TR to PR only required you must be employed AT THE TIME YOU SUBMITTED the application.