+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Tubiti

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Yes that would be enough. Hopefully they will reply quickly. If they didn’t fixed it , it won’t be issue for future because you don’t need COPR anymore once you get PR card . However you can apply for amendment of COPR which is pretty easy but processing time is little high.
Miss bee, in our eCoPR, our old passports are written. but we have new passports now. we didn't apply to correct the eCoPR thinking pr has nothing to do with passport details. should we have applied for correction? thanks

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Miss bee, in our eCoPR, our old passports are written. but we have new passports now. we didn't apply to correct the eCoPR thinking pr has nothing to do with passport details. should we have applied for correction? thanks
No if that was your old passport and you renewed now , you don’t have to correct it .

Reactions: Tubiti

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
HELP

How do I respond to these questions? I'm in my home country and don't have a valid TRV to return to Canada. My wife recently received her TRV and hasn't been to Canada. Thanks

 Name as it appears on your passport:
 Height in either centimetres or feet and inches:
 Eye Colour:
 UCI:
 Personal email (one for the whole family):
 Personal phone number:
 Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):
 Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
 Location of last entry (which Canadian border or Canadian airport):
 Are you currently inside Canada (yes or no):
 If you are not inside Canada
o When is your expected return date (YYYY/MM/DD):
o In which country are you currently located:
Answer the questions truthfully including that you are not in Canada right now & in your home country. There is a special policy in place that you cannot be denied PR for being out-of-country under the TR to PR Pathway because IRCC recognizes that not everyone had resources or permits to outlast the many processing delays. Try to return as soon as you can arrange it and use that date at your expected return date. If you have a few questions, ask them at the end of answering their questions. Best wishes.

Last edited:
Reactions: kagawa

kagawa

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
Answer the questions truthfully including that you are not in Canada right now & in your home country. There is a special policy in place that you cannot be denied PR for being out-of-country under the TR to PR Pathway because IRCC recognizes that not everyone had resources or permits to outlast the many processing delays. Try to return as soon as you can arrange it and use that date at your expected return date. If you have a few questions, ask them at the end of answering their questions. Best wishes.
Thank you @CherAmie. Do you know (on average), how long after responding to this email will I get the portal email with credentials to log in and confirm my Canadian residence and upload photos?

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Thank you @CherAmie. Do you know (on average), how long after responding to this email will I get the portal email with credentials to log in and confirm my Canadian residence and upload photos?
If you were in Canada, it would generally be a day or 2 up to a week. I’m not as knowledgeable about the process for those who are out of country but my understanding is that they will pause the landing process until you are back in Canada so I would try to get back as soon as possible. They are supposed to issue you the eCOPR & PR card when you are in Canada.

Paomayin

Star Member
Apr 4, 2023
Good morning all. It’s been 4 weeks now that final decision changed to June 21, 2023 Your application is no progress. I called IRCC to confirm status and the agent said everything is passed that I should expect further instructions, this was like three weeks ago.
Please is there anyone in the situation?
Any hope of getting the golden email soon?
I applied on July 16, 2021, 3rd year counting already.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi everyone! Is there a way to track the PR card? How would I know when it will be mailed to me?
Follow below steps only after you have landed. It gives only 5 attempts in one day.

1) Login to CIC account.
2) Go to section "Link an existing application to this account". Click on "Link application to this account" button.
3) Select category as PR Card
4) Select "Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name"
5) Fill required details (please make sure capital, small, comma etc.)
6) Provide landing date in "Date you became a permanent resident"
7) Click on search my application.
8) after application searched make sure you submit application else not linked.

One you have successfully linked your application it will shown you as "Submited" status and once it is ready for dispatch it will go into "Approved" status.

If you receive any photo request then it will not change any status. Regularly check PR card processing time on CIC website as photo request or PR card approval both come in last 5-10 days

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi everyone! Is there a way to track the PR card? How would I know when it will be mailed to me?
Linking PR Card application;
1. Login into your CIC account as you usually do.
2. Reach the page where you click "Check full application status" to view your application and messages
3. But do not click on that rather click on " Add (link) your application to your account"
4. Select the "Category" from the dropdown as "Permanent Resident Card"
5. Under Application Details, from "Please select one" select "Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name"
6. Put your UCI as it is NO SPACES and NO HYPHES
7. Put your Family Name as on you CoPR - UPPER and LOWER CASE matter here
8. The tricky one, Place of Birth Section. Here "City/town of birth" is very very crucial. Copy it as it is on your CoPR, any commas, upper/lower case, spaces, just copy it here.
9. Select your "Country/territory of birth" from the drop down
10. Next section is pretty easy as you just select your "Date you became a permanent resident" from dropdown. This is the day you did your landing by either flagpole or landing interview
11. Put "Country of Citizenship" and "Current marital status" from dropdowns.
12. Click "Search for my application", if all the inputs are correct then it will show you that the system has found your application. You just have to click Link my application to account and it will now be shown on "View the applications you submitted" page with your Permanent Residency application.
13. If after clicking "Search for my application" it show no application found, click Try again and try to input all the values carefully again. Each day it allows you 5 attempts. It it still doesn't find your application, you can try again the next day.

KIKI@KIKI

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
2. Reach the page where you click "Check full application status" to view your application and messages
3. But do not click on that rather click on " Add (link) your application to your account"
5. Under Application Details, from "Please select one" select "Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name"
8. The tricky one, Place of Birth Section. Here "City/town of birth" is very very crucial. Copy it as it is on your CoPR, any commas, upper/lower case, spaces, just copy it here.
10. Next section is pretty easy as you just select your "Date you became a permanent resident" from dropdown. This is the day you did your landing by either flagpole or landing interview
12. Click "Search for my application", if all the inputs are correct then it will show you that the system has found your application. You just have to click Link my application to account and it will now be shown on "View the applications you submitted" page with your Permanent Residency application.
13. If after clicking "Search for my application" it show no application found, click Try again and try to input all the values carefully again. Each day it allows you 5 attempts. It it still doesn't find your application, you can try again the next day.
Thank you very much :)

KIKI@KIKI

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
Still not able to link after many tries.

aboelsheem

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
Good morning all. It’s been 4 weeks now that final decision changed to June 21, 2023 Your application is no progress. I called IRCC to confirm status and the agent said everything is passed that I should expect further instructions, this was like three weeks ago.
Please is there anyone in the situation?
Any hope of getting the golden email soon?
I applied on July 16, 2021, 3rd year counting already.
Im in Same situation exactly yes.