+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Intstudent1.0

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
Any update for all those whose medical was updated recently?
Going through old posts i saw once medical is updated it takes just few days or weeks to get an approval but, nothing’s changed on my file since last update of medical on July 6.
No update since my medical passed again July 7th. Many applicants had this update so I don’t know if it was a batch update or just a glitch. I hope that an officer is working on our files. Fingers crossed

Reactions: Outofthe6ix

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I just emailed them back on the same email. Would that be enough?
Yes that would be enough. Hopefully they will reply quickly. If they didn’t fixed it , it won’t be issue for future because you don’t need COPR anymore once you get PR card . However you can apply for amendment of COPR which is pretty easy but processing time is little high.

Reactions: KIKI@KIKI

KIKI@KIKI

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
Yes that would be enough. Hopefully they will reply quickly. If they didn’t fixed it , it won’t be issue for future because you don’t need COPR anymore once you get PR card . However you can apply for amendment of COPR which is pretty easy but processing time is little high.
that's why I do not want to do that, I just hope it won't affect my PR card timings or anything.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
that's why I do not want to do that, I just hope it won't affect my PR card timings or anything.
Nope . Your last entry date has nothing to do with anything or any status . It’s a minor error. Most important part on COPR is your UCI, COPR number, name , your DOB, passport number, first entry date and your application number.

Reactions: KIKI@KIKI

KIKI@KIKI

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
Nope . Your last entry date has nothing to do with anything or any status . It’s a minor error. Most important part on COPR is your UCI, COPR number, name , your DOB, passport number, first entry date and your application number.
Thank you. I really appreciate it. :)

kagawa

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
HELP

How do I respond to these questions? I'm in my home country and don't have a valid TRV to return to Canada. My wife recently received her TRV and hasn't been to Canada. Thanks

 Name as it appears on your passport:
 Height in either centimetres or feet and inches:
 Eye Colour:
 UCI:
 Personal email (one for the whole family):
 Personal phone number:
 Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):
 Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
 Location of last entry (which Canadian border or Canadian airport):
 Are you currently inside Canada (yes or no):
 If you are not inside Canada
o When is your expected return date (YYYY/MM/DD):
o In which country are you currently located:

aboelsheem

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
I've received my Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal email. God is good.
Congrats, how long did it take from the most recent update to Receiving Copr email?
For example my last update is June 21 Final Decision.... No email received yet.

When was your Final Decision updated on your profile :)?

kagawa

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
Congrats, how long did it take from the most recent update to Receiving Copr email?
For example my last update is June 21 Final Decision.... No email received yet.

When was your Final Decision updated on your profile :)?
My last update before today was my spouse's medical exam passed on July 11th. See my signature for my application timeline

Reactions: aboelsheem

KIKI@KIKI

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
I don't think they gonna do anything online. I do need to mail the required documents for the amendment but I will do it after I get my pr card not before that.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020