+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

luanchung

Star Member
May 1, 2023
Hello I called today they said it was send on 21 st June I told them I haven’t received anything yet . So they will send again. I don’t know how true it is
check your email address in your GCKey account (Under "account profile" tab) and see if it is correct, also check your spam/junk folder as well.

Jatin1234567

Jun 20, 2023
Hello I called today they said it was send on 21 st June I told them I haven’t received anything yet . So they will send again. I don’t know how true it is
Your case is same as mine. They told me officer again sent it june 30 but didn’t received again. Let’s see what happens next

ron.3

Jan 20, 2023
Logged in this morning and got the following update for review of medical results: July 5, 2023 You passed the medical exam. Does this mean they're working on the file? I already knew I had passed the test through a conversation with an IRCC agent.

zhangji80

Star Member
May 26, 2022
Logged in this morning and got the following update for review of medical results: July 5, 2023 You passed the medical exam. Does this mean they're working on the file? I already knew I had passed the test through a conversation with an IRCC agent.
I have a similar update for medical results passed again on 1st July.
I checked the passed cases, some of them also got the update about background check from N/A to processing the same time,
and later got several GU, then portal email.
But some of them still keep waited for several months.

It seems like that if medical passed again, it means some one working on your file, but it is not a 100% sign that everything will pass soon.
Keep following and good luck!

Reactions: ron.3

Tubiti

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
PA+2 dependents
Portal email 1: 22 June (Montreal VO)
ADR (certified copy of military records and IMM5546e): 23 June
AD Submitted: 28 June
Portal email 2: 30 June
Photos, declaration and address upload to PR confirmation portal : 1 July
eCoPR: 5 July
PR Cards: loading!! :cool:

Outofthe6ix

Star Member
May 6, 2021
I did. On June 25, 2023. The final decision date is June 27, 2023 but still waiting for further updates. The agent said the decision has not been made yet.
Wow I was told the same. All assessments done, but decision not made. Am getting a bit anxious. Did they give you any timelines?

Reactions: aboelsheem