+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Jul 5, 2023
>>>>URGENT<<<<

Hi all, how many of you guys (living in Quebec) received additional documents request to prove your intention to move outside Quebec?
Upon submission, how much time did it take to hear back from them?
Was the response positive/ negative?

Would appreciate any responses.

Thanks!

CherryDd

Apr 3, 2023
my background is n/a since march and they are reviewing additional documents received on june 7. is that normal or they are playing with my application only?

Summer2022

Jul 30, 2022
I did but I have yet to receive the new permit asked an agent Alan’s she said to wait till the 30th of this month if you still don’t get it then apply for an extension the normal way…such a waste
Ahhhhh just saw this reply of my post last week. I applied the regular process as my original PGWP expired and I’m out of status while waiting for TR to PR comes through. Submitted WP extension application after the April 6th public policy announcement, still waiting, so does my TR to PR application. I’ve been a bit agitated as to if my current out of status would affect my TR to PR application. Here another May 6th IG applicant, has been anxiously waiting after over two years.

KIKI@KIKI

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
portal 1 is referred to the very first email, portal 2 is the PR confirmation portal where you submit photo and address. then COPR
Are they crazy? I asked IRCC agent and he said only one more email is left and that will be eCOPR. I just checked the reviews about Montreal IRCC and they are really very bad. I really can't deal anymore with these offices. After 2 years of wait still have no clue. again, back to square one!

• Haha
Reactions: luanchung

luanchung

Star Member
May 1, 2023
Are they crazy? I asked IRCC agent and he said only one more email is left and that will be eCOPR. I just checked the reviews about Montreal IRCC and they are really very bad. I really can't deal anymore with these offices. After 2 years of wait still have no clue. again, back to square one!
since you've already submitted photo and address. We now gotta wait for them to review and approve the photo, then COPR will be generated as well as PR card proccess will be started

Oct30healthcare

May 28, 2023
Applied on July 16/2021
Linked application on July 19/2022 (After raising a web form)
Medical was approved but disappeared when I logged in a second time
In March 2023 Background changed to N/A
June 29/2023 Medical was passed; Background check changed to in process; eligibility was also passed on the same day but did not show in the GC key (Confirmed with IRCC Agent)
June 30/2023 Background check was passed
June 30/2023 somewhere around 4 pm Got the final decision date
July 03/2023 Got a PR Confirmation email from Montreal asking for my current details.
now waiting for ECOPR one more email.
Congrats KIKI

Reactions: KIKI@KIKI