+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

PRJuneChaser

Star Member
Feb 1, 2023
I am losing hope now. feeling so low that there is no update yet not even a single one :( it is almost two years now and my eligibility and security have not yet started.
When did u apply..if its true eligibility and security not started, then u have a loooooong way to wait....this program might drag on for 5 yrs...get ur hrs and apply for Express entry

Reactions: Qamar gujjar

epic_within

May 13, 2021
When did u apply..if its true eligibility and security not started, then u have a loooooong way to wait....this program might drag on for 5 yrs...get ur hrs and apply for Express entry
That's not entirely true. That's like saying if someone hasn't received an AOR, it'll be around an year before they get their PR but many have gotten their PRs just a week after getting an AOR. Many didn't even receive an AOR.

There's no pattern to this program. For instance, I called IRCC on Friday and my status was the same as @KIKI@KIKI (eligibility and security: not started, criminality: in progress). Yesterday, my medical passed and I got the invitation to pre-arrival services letter.

Reactions: KIKI@KIKI

Joelpaikada

Star Member
Feb 10, 2023
That's not entirely true. That's like saying if someone hasn't received an AOR, it'll be around an year before they get their PR but many have gotten their PRs just a week after getting an AOR. Many didn't even receive an AOR.

There's no pattern to this program. For instance, I called IRCC on Friday and my status was the same as @KIKI@KIKI (eligibility and security: not started, criminality: in progress). Yesterday, my medical passed and I got the invitation to pre-arrival services letter.
To be honest, there’s no perfect timeline for this pathway, anything can happen in seconds. IRCC customer service also don’t have access to throughly have a look over our file, so they can only give us a snapshot of our files. Ircc is processing files at a good pace now and I strongly believe they will end it by this year as now they have to accommodate international students who are working full time now and immigrants somewhere or the other, but before planning anything for them, they need to complete tr to pr or else they will have lots of more backlogs.

Reactions: KIKI@KIKI

KIKI@KIKI

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023

Thank you for your supportive reply. I appreciate it.

PRJuneChaser

Star Member
Feb 1, 2023
To All June Applicants,..never give up...our turn will come, although forgotten and not being processed....why does ircc hate June applicants so much?..is it because of wild fires in Canada?...

PRJuneChaser

Star Member
Feb 1, 2023
To All June Applicants,..never give up...our turn will come, although forgotten and not being processed....why does ircc hate June applicants so much?..is it because of wild fires in Canada?...
Or is June a cursed month?...am seeing express entry ple celebrate every day when getting PR within 4 to 6 months....I still wonder if it was wrong for us to apply in June......thats series E0026xxxx

Reactions: Outofthe6ix

PRJuneChaser

Star Member
Feb 1, 2023
So whats the difference between Tr to Pr and Express entry?...do they even carry out security checks and criminality checks on EE applicants?...and why is it that our criminality in Tr to Pr has taken more than 2 years...And now ircc has started issuing adr for new medicals and Ielts, to delay the process for June applicants even further....is this really Canada?.....Mayb July is better because of Canada day...Only God knows...

aboelsheem

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
After receiving portal mail 1 and replying to it with our personal credentials for pr portal account, the next day we received another adr for certified copy of military service and IMM5546 form. now that we have to find the detailed certified military service documents from our country in a limited time. we were just starting to celebrate pr but now we are so disappointed. Has anyone experienced such a thing?
My first ADR was just asking why i didnt do military service so i uploaded my postponement decision from 2018 as well as an LOE

Tubiti

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
So whats the difference between Tr to Pr and Express entry?...do they even carry out security checks and criminality checks on EE applicants?...and why is it that our criminality in Tr to Pr has taken more than 2 years...And now ircc has started issuing adr for new medicals and Ielts, to delay the process for June applicants even further....is this really Canada?.....Mayb July is better because of Canada day...Only God knows...
did they ask new ielts and new medicals?