+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Jun 24, 2023
i think after imm5669 and family declaration it take around 1 to 2 month for response back. on my gcms notes it said deadline to review criminality/security is mid of august. not sure but i think i expect by end of august ircc is trying to finalize files. i might be wrong too.

PRseekerInWPG

Sep 22, 2022
Urgent!!!!!
I got an email with subject :
IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal / IRCC Portail de la confirmation de résidence permanente – E0027xxxx
(Montreal Office)

Does it mean my Application got approval?
In gcKey, the only update I see is my background check changed from NOT APPLICABLE to processing. Everything else is in processing. I have replied to email with required details asked in it already. As per GCMS notes my file is in Whitehorse not Montreal.
Please let me know what else should I do.
Thanks.

luanchung

Star Member
May 1, 2023
Urgent!!!!!
IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal / IRCC Portail de la confirmation de résidence permanente – E0027xxxx
(Montreal Office)

In gcKey, the only update I see is my background check changed from NOT APPLICABLE to processing. Everything else is in processing. I have replied to email with required details asked in it already. As per GCMS notes my file is in Whitehorse not Montreal.
Thanks.
just wait, they'll send a 2nd portal email later, there you will need to declare your presence in Canada as well as your current address and upload photo so that they can generate an eCoPR for you and your PR card

Reactions: PRseekerInWPG

luanchung

Star Member
May 1, 2023
Urgent!!!!!
(Montreal Office)

Thanks.
i got the same on Thursday from Montreal office as well, replied 30 mins later and is now waiting for Portal 2

Redan33

Star Member
May 29, 2023
Urgent!!!!!
(Montreal Office)

Thanks.
Congratulations, yes your application was approved ( scroll to the bottom of this email and you will find an attachment about the decision of your application)
Note; You won’t see it change on your GCkey until you get the eCOPR
All the best!

PRseekerInWPG

Sep 22, 2022
Congratulations, yes your application was approved ( scroll to the bottom of this email and you will find an attachment about the decision of your application)
Note; You won’t see it change on your GCkey until you get the eCOPR
All the best!
Thank you for confirming that.

ron.3

Jan 20, 2023
Urgent!!!!!
(Montreal Office)

Thanks.
when did you apply again bud

Tubiti

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
After receiving portal mail 1 and replying to it with our personal credentials for pr portal account, the next day we received another adr for certified copy of military service and IMM5546 form. now that we have to find the detailed certified military service documents from our country in a limited time. we were just starting to celebrate pr but now we are so disappointed. Has anyone experienced such a thing?

Reactions: aboelsheem

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
Hello guys, finally.

Stream B
Applied June 08th, all docs submitted, fees paid.
AOR: March 2021
Medical “passed” updated twice - last update was around Aug 2022.
GU - no email but on IRCC portal: Jan 23rd, 2022
PR confirmation email: Feb 02, 2023

Will reply to the email later in the day. I
I’ll update once I get access to the portal
Wow, congrats that didn’t take very long! I’m happy for you.

mshasan

Jul 23, 2018
Urgent!!!!!
(Montreal Office)

Thanks.
Hello I also
Got same email. I replied as well my application also in Whitehorse and got mail from Montreal it seems they sent there for finalizing the application.

Reactions: Abbycrocs

mshasan

Jul 23, 2018
Hello,

I just received an Invitation to Pre-arrival service. Do you know what it means?

Applied: 16 July 2021
Linked 2022-07-28
AOR 2022-07-28
Passed the medical exam 2022-11-10
ADR : June 17, 2023 IMM5669e (submitted: June, 17, 2023)
Invitation to Pre-arrival services - June 21, 2023
It means you are getting portal email soon as I received it on 22nd June and got portal mail on 24th June.