+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

KIKI@KIKI

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
Did you call ircc my breakpoint was that in may and June I received ADR ‘s and today another update
multiple times. every time I call they say it's just a routine file. it is in process nothing else. nothing changes yet. now MP also said he will not look into my file unless there is a need to call them.

adithya191

Jun 20, 2023
  • Stream: B Non Health Care
  • Submitted: July 15 2021
  • AOR: June 22 2022
  • ADR : February 16 2022

• Review of eligibility
    • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
    Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
    • May 18, 2023 You passed the medical exam. (Received invitation to pre-arrival services) if that means anything
    Review of additional documents
    • We do not need additional documents.
    Interview
    • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
    Biometrics
    • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
    Background check
    • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
    Final decision
    • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Praglauski

Dec 28, 2022
******* I feel bad when I see people getting so many ADRs. We always complain about IRCC but ever thought that did we applied our forms correctly? NO WE DIDN'T. This blunder consumed much time too. NO HATE JUST FELT AND WROTE. Because of some people the delayed process gets much more detailed. People be getting 5 ADRs and still complaining to IRCC about why applications are delayed.

LET ME KNOW IF AM RIGHT OR WRONG

16july

Star Member
Feb 15, 2023
What happened when the medical expired after this 2-year wait? I am already in Canada, would they expand it?
If you never left canada after applying under tr to pr, you are exempt for medicals for 5 years......if outside canada...they can request medical after 1 year of medical date.

Last edited:

Intstudent1.0

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
******* I feel bad when I see people getting so many ADRs. We always complain about IRCC but ever thought that did we applied our forms correctly? NO WE DIDN'T. This blunder consumed much time too. NO HATE JUST FELT AND WROTE. Because of some people the delayed process gets much more detailed. People be getting 5 ADRs and still complaining to IRCC about why applications are delayed.

LET ME KNOW IF AM RIGHT OR WRONG
If we only consider the applicants who incorrectly submitted documents, then yes, I agree.

However, there are MANY of us who have submitted everything correctly and upfront, but never received an update since AOR. In my case, I hope I get an ADR, at least I know that someone is working on my file..

TRtoPRJuly16

Mar 10, 2023
Hello,

I just received an Invitation to Pre-arrival service. Do you know what it means?

Applied: 16 July 2021
Linked 2022-07-28
AOR 2022-07-28
Passed the medical exam 2022-11-10
ADR : June 17, 2023 IMM5669e (submitted: June, 17, 2023)
Invitation to Pre-arrival services - June 21, 2023

Abbycrocs

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
Hello,

I just received an Invitation to Pre-arrival service. Do you know what it means?

Applied: 16 July 2021
Linked 2022-07-28
AOR 2022-07-28
Passed the medical exam 2022-11-10
ADR : June 17, 2023 IMM5669e (submitted: June, 17, 2023)
Invitation to Pre-arrival services - June 21, 2023
Pre-arrival services letter is sent out to people who are outside of Canada whose application has been almost processed. It is not applicable in our case. However, there have been instances where people have received such letters for this stream.

THE GOOD NEWS: your golden email is just around the corner. All the best !

Reactions: kagawa

aboelsheem

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
You just need to try it multiple times and you will be able to login to your account.
i tried from 3 different devices and same result.
Yesterday CiC updated profile to: We have recieved the documents you submitted (We are reviewing the additional documents you provided)

Hopefully this means they are working on our files and cooking up an update to our profiles. I applied July 16 Stream B Non healthcare