+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Ash05

Oct 26, 2018
Do you think we can do this? because as far as I know, we can only issue those if our application has passed the given time but in TR to PR there is no time limit. Even my immigration lawyer is of no use he said we can't do anything because there is no time limit, and it is a new PR measure.
is it a lawyer or an CCIC?

Redan33

Star Member
May 29, 2023
Today when I opened gc key it says profile updated but when I checked there was no change in any. Don’t know when i will receive emai as my friend who applied along with me got portal request on Saturday let’s hope for best
hopefully the good news are around the corner. If you are impatient like me, you can call IRCC and they will tell you exactly what that GU was for and can help calm the nerves. All the best Brother

Reactions: Narender kaur

Ash05

Oct 26, 2018
That's not a lawyer, those guys are losers; once they take your money they are comfortable with whatever happens to your case; if your eligibility and criminality are passed on the gcms notes contact an immigration lawyer, time limit or not why the express entry is cleared within six months and why some candidates were given pr under the same stream before the stream even closed?

Reactions: Outofthe6ix

a_ahluwalia

Jan 5, 2022
Hello I just have a quick question. Today I opened my GC account and it says Application profile/updated means GU but when I clicked inside nothing was there. When I refreshed the screen the status went back to Submitted is it normal or it remains the same as Application profile updated

Reactions: Jb24

Joelpaikada

Star Member
Feb 10, 2023
Hello I just have a quick question. Today I opened my GC account and it says Application profile/updated means GU but when I clicked inside nothing was there. When I refreshed the screen the status went back to Submitted is it normal or it remains the same as Application profile updated
It's a GU, which means one or the other assessment is completed for your file, golden email is just around the corner

Reactions: Jb24 and Redan33

a_ahluwalia

Jan 5, 2022
It's a GU, which means one or the other assessment is completed for your file, golden email is just around the corner
Thnq so much for your response..Fingers crossed…Howeover my question is the application status is changed back to submitted from application profile updated..Is it normal or not??The only reason I am asking is this is my first GU and I got so excited now i don’t remember if thats an actual GU or I might have just assumed itAnyhow i would be calling IRCC rep tomorrow for the update

Oct30healthcare

May 28, 2023
MP just updated me today that there is a "bring forward date" listed for June 24th. I know this much that an agent will have another look. Now the real question is this just false hope or something will actually happen? Has anyone experienced this before?
Thank you

Oct30healthcare

May 28, 2023
Thnq so much for your response..Fingers crossed…Howeover my question is the application status is changed back to submitted from application profile updated..Is it normal or not??The only reason I am asking is this is my first GU and I got so excited now i don’t remember if thats an actual GU or I might have just assumed itAnyhow i would be calling IRCC rep tomorrow for the update
Also stuck at background N/A. Hopefully something changes soon

Reactions: Outofthe6ix

God’s daughter

May 10, 2023
After a GU (profile updated) the status normally goes back to “submitted” after you log out of your account. It’s normal.

Afterglow

Star Member
May 21, 2023
Hi I have a question in regards to my TR to PR application.

Timeline:
Submitted: 05/06/2021
Linked account: 05/19/2022
ADR: 05/19/2022 for biometric payment, submitted same day and uploaded e-receipt of $85
Gu: 05/26/2022 reviewing ADR

Since then there’s no progress nor update. I am still yet to receive BIL, however nothing. All the rest such as Eligibility is under review, criminal shows in progress.

I read people usually receive BIL letter within a couple of days they paid the fee, however in my case it’s been over 2 months I’ve not received BIL, is this normal? I even raised a web form, but all I received is only a confirmation of receiving it, still no BIL. Anyone ever experienced the same? Any suggestions? Thank you!
Hi! How long was your bikmetrics fee ADR under review?

Reactions: Ash05