+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Redan33

Star Member
May 29, 2023
Did u pass security and criminality already? Coz I hv the same last line...
I passed them the same day I got the last line.
That morning I had like 2 GUs (IRCC told me it was because security and criminality were completed) then that afternoon I got that last line and approval letter 2 days later

Reactions: ZuluMyke

ZuluMyke

Jan 16, 2023
Did u pass security and criminality already? Coz I hv the same last line...
So what really changed...am not getting it...
For me, It never had a date mentioned at the 'final discission' part. Because of that combined with the recent date '12 June' it the first update on my file after 6 months. I've heard from others now as well that you could expect and answer soon. What is your date?

Reactions: Redan33

KIKI@KIKI

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
Hi everyone! Is there anyone whose file got updated or approved by the Whitehorse office? My file is in Whitehorse. I applied on july 16.

KIKI@KIKI

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • Not applicable.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
IDK how long it will going to take. No response after applying for GCMS notes twice. Any suggestions guys?

Reactions: Outofthe6ix

Outofthe6ix

Star Member
May 6, 2021
Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • Not applicable.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
IDK how long it will going to take. No response after applying for GCMS notes twice. Any suggestions guys?
Did you get any assistance from the Privacy commissioner's office? My account looks exactly the same as yours, so I contacted my MP's office to get updates on my file. Apparently "Background check: Not applicable" doesn't mean much, since the MP's office said my security check has not even started yet.

KIKI@KIKI

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
Did you get any assistance from the Privacy commissioner's office? My account looks exactly the same as yours, so I contacted my MP's office to get updates on my file. Apparently "Background check: Not applicable" doesn't mean much, since the MP's office said my security check has not even started yet.
I asked my MP three times now he said he will not help me unless there is an actual need to ask for the update. Every time it is the same thing. My file is in process. Medical has been passed since last year, biometrics are also done last year. It is only the security check which is taking more than one and a half years now.

• Sad
Reactions: Outofthe6ix

Ash05

Oct 26, 2018
I asked my MP three times now he said he will not help me unless there is an actual need to ask for the update. Every time it is the same thing. My file is in process. Medical has been passed since last year, biometrics are also done last year. It is only the security check which is taking more than one and a half years now.
You should let your MP know how he/she/they/them are failing in their public duty and communicate with a lawyer for writ of mandamus, most of the time IRCC just hands you p.r once they receive the notice before the court process begins.

KIKI@KIKI

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
You should let your MP know how he/she/they/them are failing in their public duty and communicate with a lawyer for writ of mandamus, most of the time IRCC just hands you p.r once they receive the notice before the court process begins.
Do you think we can do this? because as far as I know, we can only issue those if our application has passed the given time but in TR to PR there is no time limit. Even my immigration lawyer is of no use he said we can't do anything because there is no time limit, and it is a new PR measure.