+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Troponin

Nov 15, 2019
No ghost updates.. all is silent
Thank you so much for your reply. Mine security started on February 6. Still no update. Whenever I called, security is in progress. Criminality as well. Applied June 16. Probably I am in comprehensive security screening, no idea how long it might take.

Troponin

Nov 15, 2019
Btw, security was passed in March...so still waiting coz they chose not to prioritize June applicants
One more question, when you called IRCC call centre, do they say security is in progress or passed? Did you know about security completed by calling them or only through gcms?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
One more question, when you called IRCC call centre, do they say security is in progress or passed? Did you know about security completed by calling them or only through gcms?
They can actually tell whether security is started or passed or not started. Most accurate method will be with notes

Reactions: Troponin

PRJuneChaser

Star Member
Feb 1, 2023
Thank you so much for your reply. Mine security started on February 6. Still no update. Whenever I called, security is in progress. Criminality as well. Applied June 16. Probably I am in comprehensive security screening, no idea how long it might take.
Applied June 16th as well. Did u try order gcms notes?. Mayb urs is done too

PRJuneChaser

Star Member
Feb 1, 2023
They can actually tell whether security is started or passed or not started. Most accurate method will be with notes
Miss Bee is right. I had called irrcc earlier and the rude officer could only scream about my security still in progress. Same day I got the note and security was passed in March.

ZuluMyke

Jan 16, 2023
Hey guys, I applied on: May 20, 2021 (included partner)
Stream B, Essential- Non-HealthCare
AOR: June 12, 2022

I looked at my file today and noticed an updates, this was pure coincidence as I have not received an email:
"June 12, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made"
Anyone know if this is a positive thing or it means shit......last time I've heard from IRCC was in December 2022,

PRJuneChaser

Star Member
Feb 1, 2023
Hey guys, I applied on: May 20, 2021 (included partner)
Stream B, Essential- Non-HealthCare
AOR: June 12, 2022

I looked at my file today and noticed an updates, this was pure coincidence as I have not received an email:
"June 12, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made"
Anyone know if this is a positive thing or it means shit......last time I've heard from IRCC was in December 2022,
What was it reading before...'ur application....

ZuluMyke

Jan 16, 2023
Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • December 13, 2022 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • December 5, 2022 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • March 8, 2022 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • June 12, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Redan33

Star Member
May 29, 2023
Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • December 13, 2022 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • December 5, 2022 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • March 8, 2022 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • June 12, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I had this too and i called IRCC and got them to tell me the decision. 2 days later I got the approval email.
All the best!