+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Ash05

Oct 26, 2018
Ircc sent me the letter saying they will vary the condition on my work permit.

Today I received the procedural fairness letter stating as below.
Reside in Canada with valid temporary resident status (or be eligible to restore their status) and be physically present in Canada at the time the application for permanent residence is received and when the application is approved.

Lol

aboelsheem

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
July 16 2021 Stream B:

Finally got my CBSA after 2.5 months:
Eligibility: passed June 8
Criminality Passed
Medicals passed
Info sharing passed

ONLY thing left is Security

AB20

Sep 7, 2022
Question…..does anyone know what information IRCC gives to the member of parliament when the call on your behalf? My MP called and the info they gave was basically what I can see when I log in to my account. I was somewhat disappointed because I really thought they would have given more information to the MP
Same experience I had when my local MP tried to contact them regarding my TRPR application. It is a very generic response they receive from IRCC which is never different from what you see on your GC key account or you already know from an IRCC customer support agent. Also, local MP cannot expedite the application process. Moreover with TRPR applications being without a timeline nobody can help .. it’s just wait and watch scenario.. lol

hsk786

Sep 30, 2017
I uploaded my Imm 5669 iver a month ago.
I UPLOAD MY BACKGROUND FORM ON MARCH 05 and Recieved by them on March 10 upto today date still crimanailty and security is in process . God knows whats is going in this IRCC department

Kahuda

Dec 3, 2021
Ircc sent me the letter saying they will vary the condition on my work permit.

Today I received the procedural fairness letter stating as below.
Reside in Canada with valid temporary resident status (or be eligible to restore their status) and be physically present in Canada at the time the application for permanent residence is received and when the application is approved.

Lol
Wait, haven’t you received eCoPR yet?
So the email we received in august wasn’t a legit extension of our work permit?

Reactions: Ash05