+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

ash991

Dec 13, 2022
Does anyone know whether I have to create a new application for PR card or itswill automatically be sent to the mailing address that i provided when i submited picture on pr portal?

mmg_024

May 12, 2023
Does anyone know whether I have to create a new application for PR card or itswill automatically be sent to the mailing address that i provided when i submited picture on pr portal?
You can try to link you PR card application in gckey account with UCI and family name. Application number is different for pr card application. So linking with application number won't work. You can track PR card updates from it.

Reactions: Redan33

God’s daughter

May 10, 2023
Question…..does anyone know what information IRCC gives to the member of parliament when the call on your behalf? My MP called and the info they gave was basically what I can see when I log in to my account. I was somewhat disappointed because I really thought they would have given more information to the MP

Reactions: AB20

Narender kaur

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
How long did it take for them to confirm receipt, i just uploaded my 1st ADR an hour ago and i got to the "congratulations You have submitted the documents" page.
After submitting 1 week after it will show in gc portal document uploaded or review because in both My ADR different experience then 10 days after I received email from IRCC document submitted are successfully received. But this is not always the pattern .

Reactions: aboelsheem

aboelsheem

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
After submitting 1 week after it will show in gc portal document uploaded or review because in both My ADR different experience then 10 days after I received email from IRCC document submitted are successfully received. But this is not always the pattern .
Did you receive 2 different UNRELATED ADRs? I mean, did they ask you for a document, then you uploaded it and they were happy with it and Then asked for ANOTHER different ADR UNrelated to the first one or were they just requesting a clarification regarding ADR 1?
Thanks

Last edited:

Narender kaur

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
Did you receive 2 different UNRELATED ADRs? I mean, did they ask you for a document, then you uploaded it and they were happy with it and Then asked for ANOTHER different ADR UNrelated to the first one or were they just requesting a clarification regarding ADR 1?
Thanks
They both were unrelated ones

Narender kaur

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
Good day all,
I just received “we got your document. Thank you” from IRCC. When I checked my profile under “Review of additional documents“, it says June 12, 2023 we are reviewing the additional documents you submitted and everything other aspects remain the same.
Please, is this a good sign?
Did you got something after documents under review