+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Natty/@

Star Member
Jun 1, 2022
Hello does somebody receive anything after submitting ADR any updation any changes in account. Can someone share please
Nothing at all... They asked me twice for the same ADR and uploaded all documents the same day but still, the status is Provided but not Received. Contact them by webform and by phone, but still nothing :(

Narender kaur

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
Nothing at all... They asked me twice for the same ADR and uploaded all documents the same day but still, the status is Provided but not Received. Contact them by webform and by phone, but still nothing :(
Thank you same here I don’t know how much time they will take to review . After medical request it shows pass but nothing after other ADR’s

Ash05

Oct 26, 2018
I called yesterday and agent told me, the eligibility is passed, background passed and info sharing complete. No changes on my Gc account. Applied on July 15. Anyone with experience on how long b4 a decision is made
You got p.r its matter of receiving the email.

Reactions: Redan33

Redan33

Star Member
May 29, 2023
I called yesterday and agent told me, the eligibility is passed, background passed and info sharing complete. No changes on my Gc account. Applied on July 15. Anyone with experience on how long b4 a decision is made
I got 2 GUs today and when I called IRCC said it was a Background check completed and passed today. Eligibility, medical and info sharing has also passed. Curious to know the timelines to a decision too?

Redan33

Star Member
May 29, 2023
I understand but is there a pattern (in terms of number or days) people are seeing from the day they get such an update to the final decision? Is it days? Weeks ? ? Etc

my account just updated through a GU to :
Final decision - June 7, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

but I haven’t gotten any email! Should I be worried?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jb24

FromThe6ix

Feb 19, 2021
Did anyone try approaching their MP for assistance with the status of their application? I am curious if any intervention from MP would expedite the processing in any way.

Paurvi

Jun 10, 2022
I understand but is there a pattern (in terms of number or days) people are seeing from the day they get such an update to the final decision? Is it days? Weeks ? ? Etc

my account just updated through a GU to :
Final decision - June 7, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

but I haven’t gotten any email! Should I be worried?
It is a system glitch. Everyone’s account is showing same

Reactions: Redan33 and Ash05

aboelsheem

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
I finally got an update (NO EMAIL SENT TO ME) just logged in and found profile update...
After almost a year from my AOR (last year in August) i got this:

• June 7, 2023 You passed the medical exam. (THE REST REMAINS THE SAME; in progress; we dont need additional documents for now etc...

Intstudent1.0

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
I finally got an update (NO EMAIL SENT TO ME) just logged in and found profile update...
After almost a year from my AOR (last year in August) i got this:

• June 7, 2023 You passed the medical exam. (THE REST REMAINS THE SAME; in progress; we dont need additional documents for now etc...
Happy for you! What’s your timeline?

Reactions: aboelsheem