+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Eddy17

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
Hi I got portal today.

I have couple questions. I have my wife as a dependent and we both received the portal email. Does it mean that she also has to reply or just me replying and including her information is fine(that's what I did)?

The second question is that we received two portal emails, one at 7am and the second at 12h30pm. I just replied to the last one. Should I've replied to both?

How long does it usually take to receive the email with portal access to upload the photo?

Thank you.

Here's my timeline:
Essencial worker no health care stream
Applied 16 July 1h30 am
Medical passed 10 Nov 22
Gu 26 may 23
Gu 27 may 23
Pr portal 29 may 23
I got portal too and in my case me and my wife received same email, we replay both with same address and same email, and the link both application together, just one pr portal.

Eddy17

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
You dont need photo approval to download your ECOPR. If you scroll down the page where it says declaration: 'check'. Mailing address : 'check", photo : 'in review", you can see an option to download the ECOPR.
I tried to download my ECOPR but I couldn’t or I don’t now how to do it.

Redan33

Star Member
May 29, 2023
May 30 they started reviewing the documents I uploaded.
Hi @Ash05 , how did you get this update?
They sent me ADR request on may 17, 2023 (submitted same day on IRCC secure portal but due to technical issues in transmission through the portal IRCC was unable to receive the documents even though it shows as submitted from my end)
I sent a webform on May 26,2023 (though deadline on ADR deadline was May 24, 2023.
My account still says we require additional documents from you…

Reactions: CherAmie and Ash05

Ash05

Oct 26, 2018
Hi @Ash05 , how did you get this update?
They sent me ADR request on may 17, 2023 (submitted same day on IRCC secure portal but due to technical issues in transmission through the portal IRCC was unable to receive the documents even though it shows as submitted from my end)
I sent a webform on May 26,2023 (though deadline on ADR deadline was May 24, 2023.
My account still says we require additional documents from you…
it shows in my gckey acct that they started reviewing my docs on 30 may. Hope i hear good news soon and everyone else as well.

Redan33

Star Member
May 29, 2023
it shows in my gckey acct that they started reviewing my docs on 30 may. Hope i hear good news soon and everyone else as well.
Thats good then, i take it mine means they havent recieved let alone review. Also,whats your timeline like?

Redan33

Star Member
May 29, 2023
Funny, they started my background check again as well.
was it completed before? When i did my biometrics May 29 they said criminality is complete meaning background check is half done. any idea on how long the background check takes? They requested PCC from India on May 17, 2023 (received May 26, 2023)

Reactions: Ash05

Ash05

Oct 26, 2018
was it completed before? When i did my biometrics May 29 they said criminality is complete meaning background check is half done. any idea on how long the background check takes? They requested PCC from India on May 17, 2023 (received May 26, 2023)
I just called and politely asked the agent whether the IRCC received my latest upload or not.
she left a message for the agent to review my adr upload. Earlier my background went from we are reviewing to not applicable to again we are reviewing.

Reactions: Redan33

Ash05

Oct 26, 2018
Applied 5th June 2021 essential, non-health
AOR 17 Feb 2022, E0026
ADR 23 Feb 2022
BIL fees 27 Feb 2022
BIL request 9 May 2023
BIL submitted 11 May 2023
ADR request 11 May 2023

GU for documents being reviewed and background in process 30 May 2023

Primary office Whitehorse, secondary office Sydney centralized intake office; two notoriously slow horses of the entire IRCC network.

Reactions: Kahuda and Redan33

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hi i have been requested for my paystubs from 2021/03 to 2021/07
But do i have to submit every paystubs including that mentioned period ?
do i have to sign somewhere.
I will try to find previous answer if someone already did then. @CherAmie
Provide the paystubs from that period. I'm guessing here but since the timeframe seems to be just prior to your application date, they may be trying to confirm that you were employed on the day you applied, or perhaps they need to tally up some more hours for your eligibility. If they are just trying to confirm that you were employed, remember that you do not have to be employed in the same job/NOC that you accumulated your eligible hours from, so you can submit paystubs from a different employer without a problem. And, if you are not currently employed at all, that's ok as long as you were employed when you originally applied. If you were still employed at that time but perhaps on vacation, or on an extended leave, or on sick leave, or maternity/parental leave, or something like that were you don't have pay stubs, get something from your employer confirming that you were on a short-term leave but technically still employed. Depending on the complexity of your story, you should provide a Letter of Explanation with your pay stubs. There is no specific signature required. Best wishes.

Last edited: